C20XE 2.0 16V Conversion bundle For Sale [SOLD]

Volksdevil

• 2 weeks later...

I can't and will never use ebay ever again after a (Still ongoing) near 7 month nightmare with them...Long story. And I just don't have the time, patience, enthusiasm to sell separately with having other crap going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just signed up, not the owner of a Manta unfortunately but got a Chevette project underway and as they share similarities, in your opinion how would this set up suit the Chevette?

Common engine swop seems to be the red top with ford type 9 or manta box. Are you still able to get manta gearbox parts easy enough? prop be suitable?

Cheers,

Allan

4 hours ago, Allanchvet said:

Hi guys,

Just signed up, not the owner of a Manta unfortunately but got a Chevette project underway and as they share similarities, in your opinion how would this set up suit the Chevette?

Welcome, I have no experience of an XE Chevette myself, but maybe some of the other members can advise.:)

There are a couple of guys interested on faceCrook, but both have things to put in place first before committing.

On 6/8/2016 at 14:16, Allanchvet said:

Hi guys,

Common engine swop seems to be the red top with ford type 9 or manta box. Are you still able to get manta gearbox parts easy enough? prop be suitable?

Cheers,

Allan

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/engines-transmission/152263-converting-chevette-xe-power.html

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if I didn't get back to people...Found out an old friend had taken his own life which has knocked me for six :(

If anybody wants the conversion (Everything, I'm not splitting it) then it's still available for now. Just come and collect it, I have an engine crane and can help load a van up.

Edited by Volksdevil

Come on guys...I've had people tell me they definitely want it, to then go quiet a couple of times now. I've taken the time to write a proper advert, detailing the far end of a fart. It is what it is, and it's priced extremely fairly.