Opel Manta GTE Exclusive Coupe 1987 - 60k MILES

21 bids current bid £3750 he states:- 

Not so good bits;

Bodywork needs attention (photos attached) - usual Manta rust ........but on the plus side you can see it in it's real state ........ as an antiques dealer once told me "it's better to find a Queen Anne table in need of restoring than one that's been restored as you can see exactly what you are getting"

Rear fog light is missing

Original stereo cassette player has been replaced ....... but cassette rack is still in place

Steering wheel has suffered badly from sunlight

There's no mention what it's like underneath seems a tad high to me but people will pay what they like if they want one 

GLWS if this goes for £4K it will push our cars up tremendously 

WOW! unprecedented money for a car needing quite a bit of work,just shows how desirable the exclusive coupes are becoming.B)

It does have a current mot,so the underside should be fairly sound,but its probably just been patch welded over the years just to keep her going.

I would imagine she's ready for new sills,rails,swan necks,possible floor pans,jacking points etc...by now.:unsure: