Opel Manta GTE Exclusive for sale 1988 White

halley cockburn

I have my Opel Manta GTE Exclusive Coupe for sale in white 90k Miles . The reason for sale is I have another couple of classics and just cant drive them all , It is always garaged and still is.I have just put a years mot on it and it  required a rear wheel bearing . I was struggling to put pictures on here , but have listed it also on Classiccarsforsale.co.uk ,  carandclassic.co.uk and Gumtree with several pictures to give it some coverage. Body work is excellent with no rust or rot coming through , and interior is very good also. The engine and geartbox are also great working order.

I am in no rush to sell the car with it long mot and is garaged Price £6950.00 Any questions drop me an email 

• Like 1

No not the same car , really would like to keep the car but cant justify to keep both my cars and finally I have to agree with the wife for a change that one car has to go lol !

I was not sure what the car is worth and was told a good condition exclusive Coupe has got to be worth £7K in this condition , Im not in a hurry as it in my warm garage  and just going to start it once a week. I have had a coupe offers of £6000 but looking for closer to £7000.

No not the same car , really would like to keep the car but cant justify to keep both my cars and finally I have to agree with the wife for a change that one car has to go lol !

I was not sure what the car is worth and was told a good condition exclusive Coupe has got to be worth £7K in this condition , Im not in a hurry as it in my warm garage  and just going to start it once a week. I have had a coupe offers of £6000 but looking for closer to £7000. Also car has just been for its mot and said it had previous small weld at back of one sill and the swans necks looked very good

• 2 weeks later...