Oil Pressure Sender

les87GTE

I wish to change my oil pressure sender, as I have the red light showing whilst the engine is ticking over, to prove/eliminate it as a faulty sender. The one fitted is FAE 1456 (0), equivalent to GM 09279853 or Opel 1252553 but amongst my notes I have another number FAE 1469 (0), GM 08975471 or Opel 1252554. Could someone confirm which is the right one for my 1987 2.0 GTE coupe please.

Thanks Rob for confirming the number for me. I see there is another post on here for clarification of the part number and note they are different for l/h or r/h drive and a third option for diesel. I will now order the right one and see if it makes any difference to my light coming on.

Thanks again,

Steve.

• Like 1

Hi Steve I emailed B & R motor factors got a reply they have what we're after £39.80 + £6 postage prob VAT on top of that forgot to ask about that. They asked me to check the thread should be M14 x 1.5 ... I'm having my engine re-built so the engineers are ordering mine good luck with elimination ... let me no if ok 

Geoff