Escape-room Prop

A part time workmate is trying all kinds of entrepreneurial enterprises, the latest is that he & some mates have hired an old bank vault & putting together an Escape-room/escape game.

They wanted to set the scene a few years ago & wanted a 'period getaway car' and don't remember Manta's running around so it seemed like what they needed so asked me to use the car. This was the main actor forgetting his lines hence the script on the windscreen. I imagine that there will be a 5 second clip of the car arriving or leaving. Not quite mega media but it was a bit of fun last Saturday.

I meant to write more with the photo, ooops, it seems a bit obtuse without context!

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, ®evo03 said:

4 dr ascona or cavalier would have made more sense....

Probably a mk2 jag if they wanted to go the whole 9 yards but let’s face it most criminals don’t tend to think things through very well & using a 2 door was amusing 

4 hours ago, ®evo03 said:

Yeh, open the hatch boot and dive into back seat ! As l8ng as they dont trying getting out of it and face planting after tripping on seatbelt

😂

The youngest 'robber' was on the morning after a serious night on the tiles, missed his train & had walked for a couple of hours. That video was short around 8:30 on a Saturday morning, the 3 most able ran & jumped into the back, he tried to get in facing the back of the front seat, twice... 🤣