1984 1.8 Berlinetta Hatch in Gold - MOT and Good History

Unfortunately, the chap who bought the Gold Berlinetta Hatch earlier this year has lost his storage and has offered it for sale this week.
You may remember, this was the 1 family owner car from new that came from Leicester with just 44k on the clock. There was a thread about it on here when it sold earlier this year. The car had been in a couple of magazines over the years too.

This would make a nice easy project. Its MOT'd until April '24, so could make someone a good rolling restoration. It needs some welding underneath and a new N/S wing wouldn't hurt but it looks to be a solid car.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204435703671?fbclid=IwAR2_U7Yn9WaQNFAANYKOKXeZTl2JF6bt-oPyGtGreoDffCF_D2XTjGePTcg

Opel Manta Berlinetta - Picture 2 of 23

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Gold + hatch would be a wide berth for me. But it does have the right engine/gearbox combo for a transplant so would be a good upgrade path I guess

Dunno, in my old age the gold looks grand. Said it before but as a youngster it was always Grandad gold  not blessed with Grandkids yet but it won't be long methinks. 

• Haha 1