Can't find the way to renew my membership.

I've been a member for around twenty years. Got no reminder to renew this year, but a week ago, bang on the day in question, I received e-mail notification that my membership had expired and my forum access had been "downgraded". I wanted to renew, so tried immediately. Signed-in, without difficulty, but finding no "renewal" option I tried the "join" button instead. That repeatedly led me to either a load of computer script meaningless to me, or bounced me back to the home page, or produced an "oops something went wrong" message page showing an error 25119/1 code, with a "contact us" button showing. I used that button to send in notification of my problem, also asking how to renew with minimal difficulty. I've had no response, and on trying on-line renewal again this evening I've landed at the same "oops something went wrong" message again. Not very encouraging...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gr.king said:

Thanks for replying. Message sent to Irmscher Man. Will await a response from one of the committee now. Not much else I can do.

Worth holding out for the fix. As most will point out by and large site us run by club volunteers, however these do change over time and we definitely need the feedback that you and others gave provided about issues along with those that gave also offered their time to resolve our issues. 
Fingers crossed something is going to be fixed soon 👍

Hi I have just renewed my membership with no problems so appears not to effect everyone 

However being a longstanding member since the 1980`s I do feel a reminder to renew before the due date would be more appropriate/welcoming than 

Your membership to the OMOC UK has expired, as of 06/04/2024.

Your forum access has been downgraded, which means that you will now only have access to the public area of the forum.

I am sorry that you no longer wish to be a member and supporter of the club. However, it would help if you could give me some feedback as to why. As a club we strive to meet the needs of our members and any feedback, good or bad, will help us in our endeavours.

If you wish to re-new your membership, continue to support our club and enjoy it's benefits, you can access our membership system here: https://membership.mantaclub.org/membership

With thanks.

Simon Peckham
(OMOC Membership Secretary)

I hope you get your membership sorted 

• Like 1

I had the similar issue as OP in only being told on the day my membership as finished.

I didn't renew straight away as other issues to contend with, but just this minute renewed via membership tab at the top of the page, paid by PayPal and it seems I am back up and running. Thanks for the thread saves me opening a new one for the same issue.

I was going to ask reference, with no 2 week notification on renewal but suspected an issue with software as mentioned by Jess above.