Hello Everyone

Good to see another Manta owning Lewisman on here, Murdo. Welcome. I've got a Steel Grey 1987 Coupe and hoping to be taxed and on the road for May. We'll have to do a joint photoshoot!

John

hello john

yea,that sounds like good idea.i'm just about ready for mot and also hope to be on the road for may :rolleyes:

murdo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
HI Murdo, saw your manta a few weeks back at your work. Good to see it's on the road. Nicer than the crapri's in my opinion!! ;)

hello

yea been taking it to work over the last few wks to iron out any prob's :mellow: not the finished article yet but we'll get there :rolleyes: i agree about capri's.

Good to see another Manta owning Lewisman on here, Murdo. Welcome. I've got a Steel Grey 1987 Coupe and hoping to be taxed and on the road for May. We'll have to do a joint photoshoot!

John

hello john

i think i spotted your manta in your garage door the other day,just wondering how things are going with it and if its on road yet :rolleyes:

murchadh93

hello john

i think i spotted your manta in your garage door the other day,just wondering how things are going with it and if its on road yet :rolleyes:

murchadh93

That's her on the road now, Murdo. Looking good, even tho' I say so myself! Photos to follow soon.