Retro Rides Gathering 2010

james

To all who attended last year or would like to attend this year the date is Aug 8th at the Haynes Motor Museum, Sparkford, Yeovil. We had an excellent club display last year and it would be good to match or even better it this year. Will post more details nearer the time & when booking forms are available.

• 1 month later...

Retro Rides are now taking bookings for club stands. I need to let them know an approx number of passes needed for our stand. We need at least 4 cars. All who plan to attend please let me know so I can get this sorted. This year there is a prize for the best club stand!

my son would like to bring the old Sportshatch if you want it in the club stand, it will be repainted by thenthumbsup.gif

I am going to be there anyway in the trade area working with my wife in her Sweet Bus, can't wait!

Yes please. Will be good to have a Cav in the line up :thumbup

Think I will ask for 10 passes for this year's stand. When they arrive I will post them out to those who wish to attend. Tickets are available in advance at £5 per person or on the gate at £7.50 per person. More details here http://retroridesgathering.com//Pages/RRGathering/page/page/Attending.aspx

Hey folks,

Thanks for booking a stand with us again, your display last year was excellent!

We've got plenty more to announce about the show this year, definitely bigger and better than last year, and we had a lot of fun last year.

If you can help spread the good word about the show to anyone that might be interested, that would be excellent, you can check us out on Facebook too : http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Retro-Rides-Gathering/143882536377?ref=ts

:D

Already looking forward to the event and seeing what you lot bring :)

I'd be up for this too.... if I can get the cav in some kind of respectable form by then!

Last time I went was two years ago iirc... with the volvo 300 mania lot... glad my taste has improved since then :P

Edited by Jason b

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all.

The deadline for booking the club passes is almost upon us so I'm just checking who is def attending this year.

So far I have

Stradacab

Devil Fish

Martin M

Utopia

Spiney_norman

Manta Nut

Perywinkle

Jason B

RoryRN

d384 fhv

Please can all listed above confirm they can still attend and PM me their address so I can post out the passes.

Should be a good club stand this year with so many cars! Remember that you still need to purchase your own tickets either in advance at £5.00 per person or on the gate at £7.50.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Club Stand passes have arrived Folks!

Will be sending them out this week. I've just pm'd everyone that has shown an interest but hasn't sent me their address yet. The pre booking deadline for entry tickets has now gone but tickets can be bought on the gate.

Really looking forward to this. Lets hope the weather stays fine B)