Hi Im New

*energy*

Hi 'Energy' welcome to the site. I've got two Cavalier MK 1's (plus lots of Manta's!!) niether of which have made it back to road yet.

Whats ya name? Where are you from? you never know you may be just down the road from one of us other nutters, i mean enthusiast?

im from scotland,just outside glasgow.i got the car from Worcestershire on sunday.

im a spray painter/panel beater to trade so she will get spoiled and well looked after.just gota source the parts i need so i can get started.iv done 450miles in 3days in her and i love it!

i just need a passengers wing,a rear bumper for a gl and two mirrors.

oh and my name is Robert.

Edited by *energy*

im from scotland,just outside glasgow.i got the car from Worcestershire on sunday.

im a spray painter/panel beater to trade so she will get spoiled and well looked after.just gota source the parts i need so i can get started.iv done 450miles in 3days in her and i love it!

i just need a passengers wing,a rear bumper for a gl and two mirrors.

oh and my name is Robert.

Hi Robert,

I have a couple of mirrors you can have from my Cavalier Coupe if they will fit.

Oh and welcome to the club.

Ta,

Deano.

Dont think a mirror from a Cavalier Coupe would fit, the attachment they fit on is part of the door glass runner for the frameless door windows, a Cavalier Saloon has different doors and fittings.

have you got any photo's of the Cavalier you can post here?

Hi Rab,

Welcome to the OMOC, plenty Cavvy's in here and they tend to be a little more solid than a late Manta.

You will get plenty help and advice on here and there is a growing number in Scotland and we occasionally have meetings in or around the outskirts of Edinburgh, you would be most welcome to come along.

Cheers, Colin.