Kadett Coupe

drew

Saw this the other day, Me likes !!!!

ALOT!!

stop it!! makes me want to go and buy another kadett,,, it does look straight in them pictures, hope he does not bring it to billing, blink.gif

saw your ascone the other day at retropower, nice thumbsup.gif

Would a GT/E Kadett Coupe be worth much money needing a bit of tlc and a respray. Know of one sitting inside for a right few years that needs some tidying, but never really looked twice at it when i first saw it. It's definately a GT/E though, and rhd. Hope its not sold if worthy of buying.......

Cheers

Found out its not a GT/E, but a rallye... time to have a wee think.

stop it!! makes me want to go and buy another kadett,,, it does look straight in them pictures, hope he does not bring it to billing, blink.gif

saw your ascone the other day at retropower, nice thumbsup.gif

Thanks Alymac, yeah it's lookin good can't wait til we get a good few more bits bolted on etc! Would love another kadett coupe myself , will have too see how the land lies once the 'Scona is complete ..........Will have to get Drew to hide this one next time I go to see him to stop temptation..........LOL

Surely doesn't need much thought.

Should only be slightly lower trim level.Not helped by watching all the Kadetts in The Boucles coverage this evening.

Cheers

D

Edited by rallycinq

• 2 weeks later...

With complete but rotten 12S Coupe fetching up to £900 on ebay and I saw a Rallye a while ago go for the same but it was on a 1.2 shell and in need of full resto, I would:

1) Bid the seller a reasonable price

2) Keep it or.................

3) Sell it, sounds hard but when talking that kind of money better in your own pocket than anyone else's

4) Tell me where it is ;) After all what most people call a breaker I call a fixer upper ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That car is the reason I want one! get a thread up on MY Diplo! aswel lol. Ive spoke to bauke about pics of his red Commo he's digging them out of his back up system I'll mail you with them soon as, also dont forget to ask about that PAS system and If you see a cheap Kadett C Coupe give me a shout! Cheers dude!

Edited by Howie86

• 1 month later...