Hydrolic Tappets For 16Vredtop

Bamboo16v

Choice of two types depending on your engine number. The early ones seem to be quity easy to get hold of but the later ones may be a bit harder.

If the motor is running it might be an idea to run some lifter treatment in the engine then drop the oil and filter and refill with 10w40 semi, these lifters not normaly give problems

Cheers

Andy

20 Euros each? So you're speaking nearly 300 quid for a set! Hmm, would Vauxhall not be cheaper?

Bamboo16v if you do find a place to supply cheaper ones give me a shout because I could also do with a set. :thumbup

Cheers, Peter.

20 Euros each? So you're speaking nearly 300 quid for a set! Hmm, would Vauxhall not be cheaper?

Bamboo16v if you do find a place to supply cheaper ones give me a shout because I could also do with a set. :thumbup

Cheers, Peter.

The retail in genuine is 51,80 Euros so..........I hope to good luck to Vaux dealers (in genuine)

In this case you replace the damaged parts and not a set.......for ex if you will burn 1 valve you will change both 16?

These parts are made for a long life so......

a guy on ebay does them i bought a full set for £100. no problems with them come packaged really well soaking in oil bath packaging. :) .

Thats a really good price,early ones i can get for £133.48 inc,late type are £150.27inc,if he's still doing them at £100 a set,snap his hand off !!

thats the guy trechi very good service and fast postage :D

I've just bought a load of engine parts from Trecchi or Trechhi,( however it's spelt). A full set of Hydraulic X20 XEV Ecotec lifters from them was about £62. Thats for a FULL SET OF 16! They're made by FAI and come already soaked in oil. They only rattled for about 20 seconds when first fired up in a fresh cylinder head.Give them a ring about your XE lifters. All the parts I've had from this company in Chesterfield are top quality. They also sell a really good uprated Multi layered steel head gasket for the Redtop or Ecotec for about £28. ..... Luke

Edited by 399Road

I've just bought a load of engine parts from Trecchi or Trechhi,( however it's spelt). A full set of Hydraulic X20 XEV Ecotec lifters from them was about £62. Thats for a FULL SET OF 16! They're made by FAI and come already soaked in oil. They only rattled for about 20 seconds when first fired up in a fresh cylinder head.Give them a ring about your XE lifters. All the parts I've had from this company in Chesterfield are top quality. They also sell a really good uprated Multi layered steel head gasket for the Redtop or Ecotec for about £28. ..... Luke

Thanks guys,,,,,, ordered some tappets from trechhi for 62 quid. great price,, hope they last!!hehe! Should be all fitted this week and nice and quiet again!!!!! Bamboo

Thanks guys,,,,,, ordered some tappets from trechhi for 62 quid. great price,, hope they last!!hehe! Should be all fitted this week and nice and quiet again!!!!! Bamboo

Thats a absolute bargain Bamboo16v,you've done VERY well there mate :thumbup