Billing 2011

StevieH

Hi Stevie,

Yes we hold our National concours there on the VBOA weekend.

If you look under the members section under 'forthcoming club events' and then look at the 'Billing 2011' thread, all the information you need is there.

Hope this helps?

Fiona.

:thumbup

Hi all I've booked to go to billing this year ( first time for me ) and was wondering if OMOC was having a stand / display .

Is anyone else planning on going as well

Hi Stevie,

The club will be having a disply on Puddleduck, the field in the far corner. As you come though the booking on booths, take the road to the left and cross over a small bridge, follow the road round to the right and you will see a left turn heading towards the toilet and shower blocks. We will be just on the left past the shower building, you won't be able to miss us.

Hi

I assume you cant see the members section of the forum.

When you get to Billing come and have a chat with us from the SW and SWales section of the club you'll receive a friendly welcome from all on the OMOC field.

Are you coming to Billing for the weekend including the Friday?

billing%2525202010%252520011.jpg

Hi Stevie,

The club will be having a disply on Puddleduck, the field in the far corner. As you come though the booking on booths, take the road to the left and cross over a small bridge, follow the road round to the right and you will see a left turn heading towards the toilet and shower blocks. We will be just on the left past the shower building, you won't be able to miss us.

Hi Stevie,

And you will come to,

Image042.jpg

and the night life,

Image044.jpg

also a great auto jumble plenty good bits to be had.

cheers rab.

Edited by Rab

Lets all hope for some good weather then biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

see you all soon .

Look forward to meeting you Stevie! :thumbup

Have a safe journey down to Billing.

Fiona.

Hi

I assume you cant see the members section of the forum.

When you get to Billing come and have a chat with us from the SW and SWales section of the club you'll receive a friendly welcome from all on the OMOC field.

Are you coming to Billing for the weekend including the Friday?

billing%2525202010%252520011.jpg

That bloody audi better no be at billing again! :lol:

Its my first time to Billing this year in my late father in laws manta (cars been of the road for about 10 years just got it moted failed on wiper blade and horn not working lol all sorted )looking forward to it :thumbup

Rob

Its my first time to Billing this year in my late father in laws manta (cars been of the road for about 10 years just got it moted failed on wiper blade and horn not working lol all sorted )looking forward to it :thumbup

Rob

Hi Rob,

Cracking looking MANTA, come say hi in the club marquee, look forward to meeting you and seeing your car.

I will be in the vectra estate k40 opel, may even have my orange jagermeister a series aswell, if I can get it running this weekend with some help from a few of the great guy's in the midlands area. :thumbup

Officially the VBOA Billing show is on Saturday & Sunday but most of the traders arrive Friday also a lot of enthusiasts with their cars arrive during the day Friday especially if coming from a long distance, this then gives people all day Saturday and until about 17:00 Sunday to enjoy the show & meet distant friends.

Also if you turn up on Friday afternoon you might grab that autojumble bargain before any one else ;)

manta.jpg

looking forward to going to billing too it must 15 years since my last time visit !!! only problem is is her in doors will be will be shotgun this time and my little lad in the back !!!

where did my life go!!! lol hope it sunny

looking forward to going to billing too it must 15 years since my last time visit !!! only problem is is her in doors will be will be shotgun this time and my little lad in the back !!!

where did my life go!!! lol hope it sunny

You will all have loads of fun!

There is something there for everyone, even if you aint into cars!

I hope it's sunny too!

are you coming in a manta???

Fiona

:thumbup