Black+White B Coupe In The Borders

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Craig,

Flashed you the other week in Walkerburn, but I was in the van (White LT35), so you wouldn't have recognized me. Good to see the Manta on the road tho'. Drop in next time your passing through kiddo.

Cheers, Colin.

p.s. the Sportshatch is nearly ready to come back on the road :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Craig,

I'm down in the road that runs parallel with the main road, there is basically only two roads that run the length of the village, drive usually has a Saab turbo (or 2) in it, lol. Kettle is always on when I'm there.

cheers, Colin.

• 4 months later...

Craig,

I'm down in the road that runs parallel with the main road, there is basically only two roads that run the length of the village, drive usually has a Saab turbo (or 2) in it, lol. Kettle is always on when I'm there.

cheers, Colin.

Alright Colin, sorry for the VERY late reply. I haven't been seeing that girl since the end of october so not been down your way since then. The car is off the road getting A LOT of work done, you wouldn't recognise it now lol.

have a look at one or two pics (maybe a few more lol) at this link to my facetube

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150484764912687.362430.734302686&type=1&l=6c48e3eb51

hey craigy boy,just looked at your pics there,,,,,,,,lol,,,youve been a busy dude,,,,,,,,,,plenty of work to keep you out of trouble there,lol

looks like your making a good job of it ,,,,,

Cheers mate, its definitly keeping me out of trouble, cant remember the last time I was in the pub lol

are you gonna try and have her ready for billing?,,,,,,

aye, I really dont know why it wouldn't be ready for billing. I should actually be ready in the next few weeks. I say ready, is a manta ever 'ready' I will want to go on and play about with the interior next lol

• 7 years later...

Hi ther hutchroslin i see ur old manta has come up for sale again reg d950 gtr was wondering if you could give me any background knowledge on it , about the model colour general previous condition of the car n wat work that u had done to it in ur ownership many thanks A

44 minutes ago, Joker said:

Hi ther hutchroslin i see ur old manta has come up for sale again reg d950 gtr was wondering if you could give me any background knowledge on it , about the model colour general previous condition of the car n wat work that u had done to it in ur ownership many thanks A

where at ?

• 1 year later...

Hi folks, sorry I've not been on this for about 5 years!!! 

I moved to Northern Ireland years ago and I couldn't keep up with maintenance, insurance, etc on the manta.

It was never going to be a show car but I loved it.

Someone bought it from me, maybe 2019 and it may have been dandonegal, either that or he bought it from the guy that bought it from me.

• Like 2