Opel Ascona A Estate

drew

it is with regret that i am selling my ascona estate, i bought this car of charlie (the welder) at the begining of last year and i have done some work on it, i fitted a new rear quarter panel (original) i repaired the o/s arch, the only welding that needs doing is the front jacking points a small patch on the lower rear panel and a small patch on the inside o/s rear arch. the car is completely stripped apart from dash and loom. the car was fitted with a manta a front panel and wings and bonnet, the car is complete apart from the 2 front seats and the engine and box, it also has a manta b rear axel fitted. the whole of the underside has had all old underseal removed and painted silver to keep rust away. the jacking points are supplied with the car. i also have a rear quarter panel for the o/s this is for sale with the car although if you dont want it i will reduce the price of the car. the car is located in windermere cumbria and can be veiwed no problem. also the car can be delivered ask for a price. i am just looking to get as close to my money back as possible if not i will shelve it. i have seen one of these cars in the flesh on the road in germany and they do look good. google ascona a estate. price £800.00 with the new o/s rear quarter or £650.00 without. if you want some pics send me your mail and i will send to you. any more info contact me on 07977950044.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Will this car ever get back on the road ? No disrepect to any of the owners. I remember this car when Kev originaly got it, the front nose cone came of my old A series. He had it for a few years but never had the time to finnish it, so Charlie took on the project, but yet again fate had other idias, Charlie's ill health took it's toll and once again the unfinnished project moved, up to the lake district with it's current owner.

If I had the monny and the space, I would snap it up. as Drew said, they do look so nice. I hope that this car will see the road some day,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...