Hello New Member Here

D85CGV

Hi there I have been following the forum for a while and finally got round to joining. I own D85CGV 2 litre GTE hatch in Monaco blue and have done since May 2010. This was my dream come true as I have wanted a Manta since I was about 12. Until September the car has been my daily driver. The only reason I don't use it now is work is a 50 mile round trip and was costing me a fortune but I hate not using my Manta at the moment. It's not perfect by any means but it's mine and I love it to bits and can never imagine selling it as its part of me now. Well that's me introduced hope to speak to you all soon in future messages.

Cheers for now

Davy

Ah right ok I'll sort out the photos when I get the chance then. Yes I'd definitely be up for the shows you mention for sure. Unfortunately I wouldn't say my Manta was show quality at the moment plus the tax is up and the MOT has just run out. It's killing me not using it though. My plan is to get some money saved up over the next year and get the essentials done and get her all tidied up. The long term plan is eventually for a complete resto. But I know that can be pricey so I dare say I'll need a bank loan for that.

Thank you that was taken not long after I got it. The body work is starting to bubble in a few places now really wants tidied up now to be honest just need the time and money to do it. Once the better weather comes in I'll get on to it

Thank you that was taken not long after I got it. The body work is starting to bubble in a few places now really wants tidied up now to be honest just need the time and money to do it. Once the better weather comes in I'll get on to it

• Like 1