Starmist black exclusive coupe

ANDY ABBOTT

Yeah, I did (exclusive coupe too) - its a few years ago now, and I still have the log book.

It was in a state of project, but the guys that was doing it closed suddenly and it was locked in a yard in Hull that I could not get access too. I was speaking to the landlord, but but in that time the place had been 'cleared'. probably 'Tat Man'

Had a Rover V8 engine block fitted, rest of V8 was in the boot. Car was complete, but no interior as I had that stored elsewhere. IIRC mostly on a pallet, last time I did get to see it. Wings had been cut and reformed for front air dam, that was been reformed too.  Joys of working away 😭

It broke my heart :(

Edited by Jessopia74

28 minutes ago, Jessopia74 said:

Yeah, I did (exclusive coupe too) - its a few years ago now, and I still have the log book.

It was in a state of project, but the guys that was doing it closed suddenly and it was locked in a yard in Hull that I could not get access too. I was speaking to the landlord, but but in that time the place had been 'cleared'. probably 'Tat Man'

Had a Rover V8 engine block fitted, rest of V8 was in the boot. Car was complete, but no interior as I had that stored elsewhere. IIRC mostly on a pallet, last time I did get to see it. Wings had been cut and reformed for front air dam, that was been reformed too.  Joys of working away 😭

It broke my heart :(

Jeez, sorry to hear that. I believe lee bought this from an omoc member. It has had a v8 in at some point 😮 can you remember the reg ? Hopefully it's not this one 🤨