just checking

cam.in.head

On 10/11/2020 at 22:11, Jessopia74 said:

The links to activity on the right no longer takes me into the threads latest posts, nor are they showing up as BOLD for unread. Is this something in my settings or site settings that needs to be changed Stuart?

Same here!

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 22:11, Jessopia74 said:

The links to activity on the right no longer takes me into the threads latest posts, nor are they showing up as BOLD for unread. Is this something in my settings or site settings that needs to be changed Stuart?

On 12/11/2020 at 18:07, IanMc said:

Same here!

I have updated the setting (it's a new setting) to take you to the newest comment you haven't read, but you can customize the setting yourself here too: https://mantaclub.org/settings/links/

20 hours ago, cam.in.head said:

On one of my iPads at my girlfriends it will not let me reply to anything. No option to type anything just has a box saying “insert image from url” whatever that means. .?

seems to work (more or less ) normally on my own iPad 

It looks like you might have a 2nd or 3rd gen iPad that cannot update past iOS 9. From my testing it looks like that's just slightly too old and doesn't support some of the newer technology that is now used for display. iOS 10 looks like it works though.

• Thanks 2

yeah she has an ipad 2. thats a shame if i cant go on club site at her house. all other forums im on still work fine .hope theyre not all going to do this . 

blimey posting this topic certainly has opened a can of worms  !.

thanks for replys, understand at least whats happening now anyway . 

12 hours ago, cam.in.head said:

yeah she has an ipad 2. thats a shame if i cant go on club site at her house. all other forums im on still work fine .hope theyre not all going to do this . 

blimey posting this topic certainly has opened a can of worms  !.

thanks for replys, understand at least whats happening now anyway . 

New iPad for Christmas. Two birds one stone 👍👌🤣

It's a bit disgusting in a way that there is nothing wrong with hardware, yet it will no longer function properly on a website due to Apple's aggressive  marketing via stopping functionality 🤦🏻‍♂️

Unless the site was a forced update due to security code, in my mind it's been a bit pointless as we (as a club) have actually list functionality.🤔

Edited by Jessopia74

i agree. they sort of try to make you buy new when theres nothing wrong with what you have. not everybody wants the latest gadgets .she is happy with her ipad and doesnt want to upgrade so wel have to make do as it is. 

after all we are classic car enthusiasts arnt we . if we wanted modern soulless rubbish and up to date stuff goodness knows what we would be driving !    a mate of mine who cannot understand why i drive mk1's and enjoy working on them thinks i spend too much time and effort on them  and should buy a modern kia or hyundai !  

not much chance of that .im sticking with my classics . i also have an up to date modern classic anyway .2003 omega v6.

i keep telling him he wont find a better of comfier car than that !

• Like 2