mantab coupe front subframe rear leg mounting bushes

stumpy

firstly has anyone fitted aluminium top hat bushes instead so solid mounted  and b does anyone have the dimensions so i can get some made like these i had years ago

failing that has anyone with new bushes in their rear arms able to tell me the  the outer diameter of the bush where it goes in the arm
the offset fron the flat of the steel of the arm to the flat of the outer face of the bush where ir buts up against the chassis rail please [mine are shot and bits missing so getting aaccurate measurement is difficuilt rather not guess by eye it looks 12 mm or so for the face offset and around 36/38 mm bore in the arm

Picture055.jpg.401af1455bae3705efb3e81c1d9b1a50.jpg

Edited by stumpy

yes well worth it  to eliminate any play [ its a very common mod on the old minis with rubber mounts on the subframe towers and in between the steel on the floor mounts the movement actually crackes the toeboard from flexing]  ive ordered a set of the bushes now will measure them and turn up a few sets  need to get the old ones out first dont have a press here but do have a vice so ty that

Edited by stumpy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, stumpy said:

yes well worth it  to eliminate any play [ its a very common mod on the old minis with rubber mounts on the subframe towers and in between the steel on the floor mounts the movement actually crackes the toeboard from flexing]  ive ordered a set of the bushes now will measure them and turn up a few sets  need to get the old ones out first dont have a press here but do have a vice so ty that

👍 be up for a set mate if your making extra 😎