Just Rims

Beautiful.

Can you still get those Rothmans decals?

I'm thinking Hatchback here............ stop laffin, i'm serious[:I]

Yes, I know it's a hatchback but that's what makes it special

Dan, still to decide to keep bonnet on but yes would put the i200 into Standard.

The Rims are OK as they were an original option from Irmscher UK in 1983.

Billing may have a [?] mark at it this year will know nearer the time [:(]

Fluffy, Irmscher UK might have found a few more lying around but would not count on it.

If any help could give you sizes for stripes so they could be spray painted on. Craig`s i200 has them painted and look just fine but I imagine cost would be high for the time masking all off, but yes would look ok on hatch also be different oniway.

Clive,i200 not as glamorous as your V8 though.

Scottish Rep /OMOC

Mem.2094

Opel Team Scotland.

`ScottishClanManta`

If you could get the sizes of the stripes I would be very grateful[;)]

I can see it now[:P]

Yes, I know it's a hatchback but that's what makes it special

Dan, would like to think it is still on the go or stored some where would have to do a bit digging to find out, a past Manta Magic had listed all known i200,i240 to the club. A bit early in the morning still for me to stat digging through awe my stuff tae fine oot will come back tae yae on this.Only reason up early wiz fur going tae Dentist but was cancelled [:(] gangin thi mora.

Scottish Rep /OMOC

Mem.2094

Opel Team Scotland.

`ScottishClanManta`

Nice wheels, remind me of the original Vaux fitted alloy wheels on my old 89 Senator, (except a plastic cover plate fitted over the wheel nuts). If any body wants this type of wheel try scrap yards - I paid £25 for a replacement last year (my spare was knackered) complete with a good tyre.

See http://www.autobahnstormers.co.uk to see what I mean (Senator B's)

GB

OMOC 5655

• 2 weeks later...

[8D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][

:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:

D]

jist back in the door after bin oot in i200 yea she kicked her heels up `the hussy`

Scottish Rep /OMOC

Mem.2094

Opel Team Scotland.

`ScottishClanManta`

Bin a braw day finnishing wi jock popping in also wi his mega `B` aff tae a show thi mora so thi fun starts noo YA BUTE [:D][:D]

Scottish Rep /OMOC

Mem.2094

Opel Team Scotland.

`ScottishClanManta`

you're depressing me[:(]. I had hoped (quite stupidly) to have my manta back on the road soon. I've never driven a good manta. Mine was OK but worn back axle bushes and broken springs made for an 'interesting' ride[:D].

I want to drive a rear wheel drive yoke![:(].

Wonder if my uncle will give me a go in his transit?[:)]

If what I say can be taken in 2 ways and one of those ways get you angry....I meant it the other way

Hi Rab

That 400R is my old car, although it was red when I had it at Doune all those years ago.

Cheers

David

I have learned that smutty sigs are inappropriate

EXCLU Opel cheers for pic interesting, hi David [:0][:0] still got pics of Manta way back then and the large group pic I took of you all at Doune noo that wid hiv been let me see 93 or 94.

Testiment to builder still going strong running cih on 48s ect ect thi noo [:0][:0] will let John know present owner.

Manta`s yae jist canny kill them off [^]David hope you can find some spare time to pop along tae a show or two.

cheers

Rab.

Scottish Rep /OMOC

Mem.2094

Opel Team Scotland.

`ScottishClanManta`