Just Rims

Compomotive 15" from [JUE] now being refurbished for B77 NSH,some pics.

nowandbefore.jpg

sprayed1.jpg

sprayednowandbefore.jpg

rearnowandbefore.jpg

sprayednowrear.jpg

A little elbow grease this afternoon while the sun was oot for a change.Still to paint rear spoiler and 400 bonnet or may just redue standard will wait to see what suits when rims fitted, all good manta fun.

Scottish Rep /OMOC

Mem.2094

Opel Team Scotland.

`ScottishClanManta`

Rab I take it there may have been a prob with a couple of the wheels, if so can they not be repaired?

But Wheel painted looks a bit bloody nice, as Mantamad says,,,, Gonna look pretty damn cool on the i200 I think, always liked the Cx type rims from compomotive.

Do you have some centre caps fro them Rab?

http://www.customsolutions.me.uk

Looks like meat is back on the menu boys

Clive nae probs wi other two rims just need another two will come clear I hope for Billing, Pete yup cleaned off and painted pity not all from oot thi bottle wipe on clean off and hay presto clean and painted fur yae [:)] rims are still to get top coat hope to get all done + spoiler+ bonnet when on ma Easter week off work.

Publication1rabi200.jpg

B77 NSH will look with rims re pics.

Scottish Rep /OMOC

Mem.2094

Opel Team Scotland.

`ScottishClanManta`

noop!! 3.[;)][:D][:D]Whit canny dae that will nae be `ORIGINAL` Purist at heart.

Jist got tae make me mind up if to fit also new original irmscher exhaust this year or stay wi ma auld fur thi noo, DESICIONS DESICIONS.

Scottish Rep /OMOC

Mem.2094

Opel Team Scotland.

`ScottishClanManta`

[:(]thats spoiled it was going tae cut thi i200 in half and have it towed behind ma V6 thi front 1/2 wiz going tae sell on E-bay.[:D][:D]

Scottish Rep /OMOC

Mem.2094

Opel Team Scotland.

`ScottishClanManta`

Yes, the rims were an option at the time by Irmscher UK and just depended on how deep your pockets were on how much was spent on all options re i200.

I would need to check but JUE is no longer the other ? The rims I have now are the ones in the pic JUE was the 1st i200 reg in country going to Standard nae nae all Original still.

Measles [:0] WHAR!! having to repaint rear spoiler as plasticizer in last primer/paint I was given did not work paint chappy must have thought going onto hard plastic panels so hopefully get done next week when on hol.

LEAVE MA WEE TRAILOR WHEELS ALONE!! [:D] if yae kent thi amount of engines and bits they hiv moved fur me and others yae wid gee them a medal,by thi way headin again this weekend fur another engine ma wee

wheels. Notice Clubman caps RARE should be on E-bay [:)]

The 2 & thi spare & ma twin 1/4 SU`s are awe that is left from ma Mini days.[:I]

Oniway if yae spy thi rims oniwhar give me a bell would be most appreciated.

Cheers thi noo rab.

Scottish Rep /OMOC

Mem.2094

Opel Team Scotland.

`ScottishClanManta`

A good days work fur a Monday! beats work [:D]

allnewresprayed2rimsandspoiler.jpg

allnewresprayed.jpg

400bonnetnewsprayed.jpg

noo jist let sit fit on i200 and polish [:)]Then awe a need is 5.7lt Monaro lump fitted and may consider modifying [:0][:D]

Scottish Rep /OMOC

Mem.2094

Opel Team Scotland.

`ScottishClanManta`

i have a set of those here aswell but there 13's. was going to fit them to my i200 but the 4 pots on the front wont allow it. they look much nicer with a fresh coat of paint.

1985 i200

1985 i240 Replica

1985 gte

LOOKING FOR A GENIUNE 400

Hi David, yur wish is my comand bin busy thi day again if only could do this foo time awe wid be a pig in sh.t.

Be back in a mo.Back noo but photo bucket doing some maintenance thi noo so will try later fur me pics [:)]

Scottish Rep /OMOC

Mem.2094

Opel Team Scotland.

`ScottishClanManta`

Rab, I have told you before not to disgrace these holy pages with images of that scabby, rusting, filthy old hulk.

I think you should give it to me at once, so that I can look after it and love it and caress it and sleep in it and !!!

Oh buggers just let me have it before I burst. [:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

Jealous, Me, how dare you.[xx(]

That's not grey, I'm a natural blonde.

suni200.jpg

sun6i200.jpg

sun2i200.jpg

Its very satisfying to work on your own Manta and see after many hours work what can be achieved.Looking through and reading all that is on going in `Your project` I admire all the dedication that is shown by you all,through your work to keeping the Manta name alive and to all Vauxhall variants so we can enjoy now, and those in the future can also.

Scottish Rep /OMOC

Mem.2094

Opel Team Scotland.

`ScottishClanManta`