Just Registered

hi guys,just joined the forum and last night for the first time ever i became a manta ownercool.gif

the misses and i had a road trip south to pick this GT up of mick,real nice guy and a real nice car(cheers mick).plans for car are possible redtop conversion and uprated brakes then just do my best to look after it and enjoy it.i'm not only new to the forum i'm new to manta's so will have planty of questions in the future.

10014191.jpg

Nice to see you on here martin and glad the car got to the port free of hassle apart from losing your side pillar trim ohmy.gif best get your membership sorted and join us mad lot at billing? thumbsup.gif

yeah i'll stick a thread in wanted section for trim later mick,apart from that mishap the trip home was fine.managed to prop my light board up on rear shelf and run the rear seat belts over top of it to hold it still.when is billing? i'll check out the date for billing and make sure i'm not away then.i'm just off to return the tow vehicle now.

Hi Martin and welcome to the OMOC.

Pleased that Micks car has gone to a good home.

John

Welcome, nice looking motor

very nıce hatcback thumbsup.gif

cheers guys cool.gif

Edited by marty GT

welcome to the club, there are quite a few in your area in the manta club and other associated opel clubs for help parts advice or just a chat. north west pub meet is going strong with loads of like minded people :) ( no we are complete nutters really)

Welcome that is a nice looking manta you have got yourself thumbsup.gif i saw it on ebay but having got 2 already i kudnt have another may be see you and your Manta at Billing?????

yeah it was on ebay mate,made up with it.cant make billing as i'm away then.it may be at pvs if i get the redtop in and find a volunteer to drive it thereohmy.gif

Hi Marty!

You're just up the road from me then!

sure am bud,not far at allcool.gif