Loads Of Spares

casper1483

Yes it's me again still got loads of spares nearly two coupes worth but to be honest I haven't got the time to list them or post them etc but need the space there's loads of trim off early B's, exclusive doors And glass but screen has gone, 2.4 engine and inlet manifold that fits under manta bonnet loads of injection parts for 2.0 and 2.4 chrome trims rostyle wheels with new tyres etc etc I'm planning to fill the van for billing so if you want owt specific let me know as I don't want to bring owt home as for prices pm me thanks .......

Edited by casper1483

Have you got a 2.4 Motronics manifold, and Motronicd wiring loom complete?

If yes, can you let me know price etc.

John

Heyup

Don't know if it's the one your on about but it fits the 2.4 as you will know the inlet centres are different this allows you to do the 2.4 swop and still shut you bonnet it's a GM part only other mark is a date stamp 12/86 ? I gave £150 you can have all the 2.4 frontera injection and manifold for £200

Cheers

Casper

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I'm looking for a brake proportioning valve - mine is on a bracket on the front chassis leg and has 4 outlets on it.

Be very pleased if you have one of these :)

thanks

Phil

Yes mate I've got a couple I'll check as one is off a exclusive and the other is off an early b I'm on hols for two weeks and back for billing I'll take it there if you want £10 ok

Cheers Casper

Yes mate I've got a couple I'll check as one is off a exclusive and the other is off an early b I'm on hols for two weeks and back for billing I'll take it there if you want £10 ok

Cheers Casper

Hi Casper

ok, I'd better collect car from garage!

I will probably not be at Billing, but can arrange to pay you plus postage if you're happy to do it this way?

or I can collect.

Do you need me to send a photo so that you know it is the same one?

oh, also I need to pay you, do you have a paypal account?

thanks

Phil

Hi Casper

ok, I'd better collect car from garage!

I will probably not be at Billing, but can arrange to pay you plus postage if you're happy to do it this way?

or I can collect.

Do you need me to send a photo so that you know it is the same one?

oh, also I need to pay you, do you have a paypal account?

thanks

Phil

Heyup pal

A cheque is fine think it will be the later one your welcome to collect or I can post, should only be a couple of quid but can't do owt till I get back unless you can call tomorrow , cheers

Casper

You wouldn't have a coupe non sunroof type roof for sale ???

If only mate there getting rarer by the minute and the prices are getting daft got most other bits though, cheers

Casper

Yes it's me again still got loads of spares nearly two coupes worth but to be honest I haven't got the time to list them or post them etc but need the space there's loads of trim off early B's, exclusive doors And glass but screen has gone, 2.4 engine and inlet manifold that fits under manta bonnet loads of injection parts for 2.0 and 2.4 chrome trims rostyle wheels with new tyres etc etc I'm planning to fill the van for billing so if you want owt specific let me know as I don't want to bring owt home as for prices pm me thanks .......

hi casper im after a set of twin head lights for a manta you got any cheers

john

I'm after drivers side coupe side louve thingy, the black 3 slatted plastic doofer that sits behind the drivers door glass, ta. (will be at billing)

Yep got that I'll have a look for a good un and it's yours for the price of a mystery meat burger at billing see you there

Casper

hi, just wondering if you have a bonnet and passenger door? Thanx.

I have mate BUT .... I've a set of mint rust free doors bonnet boot and doors that I might use or a set of said items that might need minor work or a set that defo need work but their not fooked the choice is yours but obviously the price will reflect :-)

Cheers

Casper

Edited by casper1483

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...