Very Cheap Mk1 Vauxhall Cavalier 2Ltr Sports Hatch For Sale

If anyone wants me to look at it and take photos from underneath I can go around as it is just up the road from me.

Might be interested myself :)

Edit.

I have just sent the guy an email via the add with my mobile no. and I hope to have a look soon.

I hope that someone else might be interested in it before I end up buying it ;):ph34r::)

Edited by robah

I am going around and look tomorrow (early afternoon). I can't believe it is only around the corner from me. :ph34r:

If anyone want me to look at anything for them please send me a message or leave a post on here as I am following the topic.

Edited by robah

Enquired about the car tonight, it's sold to a Guy from the Cavalier and Chevette club. Must be an ok car as he turned away a buyer who was going to banger race it!

Thats a pity I was so tempted and was going to think about buying it this week

Collection arranged, will be at the Lincolnshire home for Mk1 Cavaliers by the weekend :P

Just spotted being loaded in the Haydock region, on it's way to Lincolnshire :) .

Safe Journey back to Mick and his Missus.

Looks like a bargin Andy :thumbup

Made it back ok, worst of the snow was loading it up and a bit on the M62. It was black by the time it got here from all the road much so will need a good wash to get the salt off.

Im sure it wont be the last one Andy buys..he has an Illness :D;)

• Like 1