Another Mancona Soon To Be Alive

ANDY ABBOTT

Hi everyone, just registered with the club and thought I would introduce myself and say hello, most of you on here probably know my brother Kevin Abbott, if you have seen his thread on the mancona hatch he started to build I am the proud new owner after he randomly decided to give it me one day, I do think he regrets giving it me, but its tough now I've finally got my mits on it and not giving it back :D wanted this car since the day I first saw it but never thought I would own it, ive been round these cars most my life with growing up with Kev I've seen a hell of a lot of mantas over the yrs, the best being his on going manta 400 cossie project that thing is going to be awesome, I have put the mancona in the capable hands of David at manta sport who is currently in the process of restoring it for me and doing the 16v conversion and power steering conversion, I will upload pics of the progress as and when I get chance, don't get much time at the min due to a new business venture but hopefully will be bringing her to a few shows in the near future and will be joining the site once the car is complete, cant wait till shes done now :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As if i did not have enougth on my plate with the mancona i have now just found myself a nice kadett c coupe rolling shell that i could not turn away from but im in need of a full set of glass and front and rear lights any info would be great this my be a task in its self

Thanks

hi andy the mancona is a nice hybrid to have , i remember when i seen one for the first time at billing it was kevins first one i didnt know whawt i was looking at lol cool car , congrats on getting your hands on a coupe kadett , is it a round light model? if so i have a set of headlamps and taillights for one somewhere

• 3 weeks later...