F Reg Manta B Hatch Parts

Redrobie

Having read the guidance for posting here I have question. If I have a complete rolling shell with trim etc that I wish to sell parts from is there a section for this as I really do not fancy listing every little part of the trim etc. Also I may not list some small part that someone desperately needs. I don't mind getting questions about what parts I still have if it helps people locate something they need but I will break the rules if I just say I have a car for spares and do not put up prices.

• Like 1

For example,

Breaking opel manta hatchback

- front seats £50

- rear bumper £20

- steering wheel £25

Any other parts required please ask

Use that as a template, list a few big items and what people will need they will ask for. Don't forget to put your location and contact details on. And if it's a GTE, Jack is after a decent fuel tank. And I'm after dark grey door cards.

• Like 2

Having read the guidance for posting here I have question. If I have a complete rolling shell with trim etc that I wish to sell parts from is there a section for this as I really do not fancy listing every little part of the trim etc. Also I may not list some small part that someone desperately needs. I don't mind getting questions about what parts I still have if it helps people locate something they need but I will break the rules if I just say I have a car for spares and do not put up prices.

Can I have your hatch fuel tank, assuming it isn't leaking?

Are you cutting up the body??

Thanks

Hi Snowy, the shell can be cut up if anyone needs any of the solid bits. What areas do you need? As for the tank, it looks okay to me BUT several of the Breather Pipes are rusted off so it may be no use to you. Let me have an email and I will try to show what I mean when I go back to the car tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I have those complete with speakers. I am not sure how strong these are for posting but I can box them up and put as much packing in as possible. If you want to collect in person that would be fine.

As for price I don't really know what they are worth, I am more a coupe man, but in my other listing I asked for £25 the pair.if that is okay let me know.

Bob.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi there,

do you have any of the following items:

Full set of body & door trim( the rubbers that go down the doors about half way up)

Repeaters from both wings

Battery clamp

if you have any of the above it would be very helpful as i am struggling to find any parts for the manta.

cheers

I should have a full set of the side rubbing strips from this F Reg car. They are wider than on the early cars so no use to me at present. I am checking the side repeaters. I am sure there are a pair fitted but I don't know if they are correct original parts as my car doesn't have them fitted. Do you have a photo of the correct ones and I will check through what else I have if these are wrong.

Sorry for not getting back. Due to family health issues I have not had a chance to check for these items for you. I will be going in over the weekend and will let you know what I have. If you still need them then we can sort shipping etc.

Bob.

I should have a full set of the side rubbing strips from this F Reg car. They are wider than on the early cars so no use to me at present. I am checking the side repeaters. I am sure there are a pair fitted but I don't know if they are correct original parts as my car doesn't have them fitted. Do you have a photo of the correct ones and I will check through what else I have if these are wrong.

there is a repeater lens on ebay at the moment which i think is the correct one from pics i have seen of other manta cars,the item number is:221800826482

i have also noticed the passenger side lower kick panel is missing, do you have this aswel????

oh and the window winder handle.

what will be the cost of all the parts including p+p to sheffield.

many thanks 

Hi, I can have a look when I am next up at the workshop. If you need down into the sill area that will be rotted I think but I am fairly sure the hinge mounting area and the A pillar/windscreen pillar looked okay. Not really sure how I would get it cut out though having never done it. Could give it a go if it's sound and we get some dry weather.

• Like 1

Hi, I can have a look when I am next up at the workshop. If you need down into the sill area that will be rotted I think but I am fairly sure the hinge mounting area and the A pillar/windscreen pillar looked okay. Not really sure how I would get it cut out though having never done it. Could give it a go if it's sound and we get some dry weather.

Thanks for the offer. The lower part on mine is rusty too so that wouldn't solve it all.

I think I am sorted elsewhere now, or else the guy working on the car can fabricate the panelwork if needed.

So don't worry about it - I haven't cut out chunks of bodywork either :-o

All the best.

It is a sunroof shell Denis K.

New manta owner please send me an email address and I will send pics of the parts I have for you. The side trims do have marks and a little over spray but should clean up well. They would require the use of existing fixings or new ones located. The kick panel I have is the one with the service book slot fixed on it. The vinyl is in good condition as is the boar but will need re glueing on places. I have ere moved the side repeaters from the wings which are the original ones and there are no extra holes so I assume the they are correct. Made by Hella. Have a look and if these are useful we can sort a price and delivery.

• 2 weeks later...

I still have a rear bumper and a centre console but the door cards were totally shot. Should the centre console have a cassette holder with it? I seem to recall seeing one with that feature but don't know if it was standard on all later Mantas or just on certain specs. This one does not have a cassette holder.

Where are you based? Do you want to pick up at Billing as I cannot post these due to size and weight.

I am having a big clear out and bringing loads of smaller bits down to Billing and will be selling for offers when seen. If you want these make me what you reckon is a fair offer and I will keep them for you or you could sort your own courier.