Hello Everyone

mk1 steve

Hi there, My name is Steve and I live in the Manchester area.

It's been a long time since I posted so just thought I would re-introduce myself.

Me and my Dad used to own a 1980  Mk1 Cavalier 1.6GL with just 10,500 miles from new DTD 445W

I

34 minutes ago, mk1 steve said:

Hi there, My name is Steve and I live in the Manchester area.

It's been a long time since I posted so just thought I would re-introduce myself.

Me and my Dad used to own a 1980  Mk1 Cavalier 1.6GL with just 10,500 miles from new DTD 445W

I

Hi Steve welcome back

Looks like your old Cavalier is currently on a SORN & the last MOT ran out in April 2009.

MOT history shows that the cars mileage at the start of its last MOT in April 2008 was 21,626 still a very low figure.

So the car appears to still exist somewhere, hopefully in dry storage.

• Like 1

I have him! I have him! Safe now from the butchers who wanted to Manterise him! Spent a lot of money on him already and about £4K left to invest! Waste of money? All depends whether you luv Sapphire Blue Mk1 Cavalier 4 Door versions! I do and it’s the nearest I’ll ever get to my late fathers Cav CTL114T

Edited by Cavtastic
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Cavtastic said:

I have him! I have him! Safe now from the butchers who wanted to Manterise him! Spent a lot of money on him already and about £4K left to invest! Waste of money? All depends whether you luv Sapphire Blue Mk1 Cavalier 4 Door versions! I do and it’s the nearest I’ll ever get to my late fathers Cav CTL114T

I'm so glad its now in safe hands, looking forward to some piccys Pal.
I've sent you a PM :thumbup

Thanks for the warm Welcome :thumbup

I have quite a few Mk1 Cavalier bits for sale including 2 x brand new wings (not genuine parts) and a n/s Manta front wing (secondhand with a bit of surface rust but no rot)

I'll list everything in the For Sale section as soon as I can :thumbup

• Like 1

On 31/01/2018 at 10:09, TheRealExile said:

I'm not a million miles away either, near the Waggon and Horses where Mottram meets Stalyvegas, Car Park is a bit small for a meet but at least I'd be able to push mine there :lol:

On 30/01/2018 at 21:01, garymanc said:

I can't be that far from you then am near Ashton under lyne 

I'm not far from both of you ..... I used to live in Rochdale, but now I live in Hyde :thumbup

• Thanks 1