bob moore

hi all, i have just joined up tonight after just buying myself my first opel manta gte ! cracking car , always had astra gte and sri vauxhalls calibras and built a mk2 astra van with red top engine , digital dash etc; used to go to santa pad and york dragway with it  way back in the early nineties !! great cars but never managed to get my hands on manta until now , so any help advice given would be greatly received !i live in haworth, west yorkshire so wondered if there any other members near by ? im after some parts to improve my car and advice on what too look out for . thanks for reading all replies most welcome, thanks bob

• Like 1

hi mick , thank you for your reply , yes i will sort some pictures , not had a chance since its rained most days sine picking car up !! will take some and add them asap . all kinda new to me online . im rather old skool in most respects ! kind regards bob

hi Bob i alsojust bought myself a new manta.

been in the club a few years and had lots of help with my last manta.

had a great time with mebers and manta lovers at billing a few years back. 

taken on a bigger project this time so its costing a lot more money.

but glad i got my gte in the colour i always wanted.

hope to see some photos of your car soon

Welcome Bob, please get some pictures up. 

There are some very knowledgeable people in the club, they may even know your cars history (or some of it).

I intend to take mine up to York Raceway once its finished, so maybe the club can organise a Yorkshire bash there sometime  

Edited by Jessopia74