CAVALIER COUPE 78

CAVALIERCOUPE

1978 cavalier coupe non sunroof,I have to many other things on the go at the moment so I’ve decided to part with one of my toys it wants a carburettor and couple of oil leaks sorting and a quick days check over it’s in red wearing 95%of its factory paint it’s the best I’ve seen since back in the 90s on the underside rock solid never welded doesn’t need any how it’s stayed like this is beyond me but seeing is believing if you spent a good weekend detailing the body it would stand it’s ground at any show it’s £4500 no offers or p/Xs I’ll just keep it till next year any questions send us a email with a contact number thanks john

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CAVALIERCOUPE said:

1978 cavalier coupe non sunroof,I have to many other things on the go at the moment so I’ve decided to part with one of my toys it wants a carburettor and couple of oil leaks sorting and a quick days check over it’s in red wearing 95%of its factory paint it’s the best I’ve seen since back in the 90s on the underside rock solid never welded doesn’t need any how it’s stayed like this is beyond me but seeing is believing if you spent a good weekend detailing the body it would stand it’s ground at any show it’s £4500 no offers or p/Xs I’ll just keep it till next year any questions send us a email with a contact number thanks john

Post some pictures up please John.

Bloody nice cav is this solid and unwelded and original that's worth thousands alone, also nice stainless system aswell which is a bonus.i'd have this if I didn't have a manta taking up driveway lol,someone give this a nice loving home for christmas.  

Unless its already sold that is.

Edited by evo3000

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/11/2019 at 01:27, Jessopia74 said:

Post some pictures up please John.

On 14/11/2019 at 01:04, CAVALIERCOUPE said:

I think that once owned this car! From 85 to 97.  I’d be interested in buying it back. Please could you email me? 

• 5 months later...