WHEEL ARCH REPAIR PANEL

Julian

57 minutes ago, TheRealExile said:

I'm sure I bought mine from Retropower, give them a try.

TJMotorsport have them from memory too.

Nothing with TGM. AND RETROPOWER ONLY HAVE a N/S one.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TheRealExile said:

I'm sure someone on here might be able to find you one or there are some suppliers in Germany that others have mentioned in the past.

I'll just keep on searching!! something may turn up. Many thanks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mantasrme said:

I'll have a look tomorrow at work i'm pretty sure i have some arches left.

Otherwise drop them an e-mail at http://www.leidinger-tuning.de/ not everything is listed on their eBay shop (and they only list on eBay.DE) but they are very helpful and do good stuff

Sorted.  With the help of Jess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IanMc said:

I assume that you have repair work to do then matey?

Alright, Alright  There is no need to rub it in Ian,  I;m only doing this to prove to you youngsters that even at 86 years of age WE ARE NOT OVER THE HILL!!!!! one of my sons ( he's one of twins) who is a mechanic and MOT inspector, told me a few months nago that if I went back in the trade today, I'd be only good enough to drive a car into or out of a garage, cheeky  b*****!!  He is wrong though, because I wouldn't be able to do that, I  DON'T  EVEN KNOW HOW TO START ONE OF THESE MODERN THING!! 

Edited by Julian
  • Haha 2

Sorry Julian, I wasn't trying to rub anything in - just interested that you were after a repair panel.

How bad is the rust? Would it be possible to just graft in some smaller pieces instead?

Take care mate.

58 minutes ago, IanMc said:

Sorry Julian, I wasn't trying to rub anything in - just interested that you were after a repair panel.

How bad is the rust? Would it be possible to just graft in some smaller pieces instead?

Take care mate.

No need for  "sorry" Ian I only said it to be taken in a funny sort of way!!!  No I think it's worth cutting it out as it is really bad, and I can't handle a welding torch like you do, never was a good welder of thin body metal, heavy stuff? Yes, chassis and stuff on big wagons. 

Hwyl Fawr.

• Like 1