"The Gov" 2nd time around

Vince

3 hours ago, Vince said:

Really? Lol

Is it new or did you make replace top section?  Top work. 👍

Not a big fan of anything powdercoated, but brackets would probably benefit more than anything else. 

As said don't tend to use powdercoating, even powdercoaters hate it when you ask them to remove it😂

38 minutes ago, ®evo03 said:

Is it new or did you make replace top section?  Top work. 👍

Not a big fan of anything powdercoated, but brackets would probably benefit more than anything else. 

As said don't tend to use powdercoating, even powdercoaters hate it when you ask them to remove it😂

It's a replacement damper.  To be honest the only things that I've been able to re use is the steel brackets.  No powder coating here.  It's paint. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished a bit!!!!!

Prefilter arrived today (that took some finding) so fitted it and the replacement hoses.  Pump assembly finished.  Time to wrap it up and start on the next bit. 

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Edited by Vince
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Good work there Vince! Its good to see all the little pieces coming together. Its always good to have stuff like this to work on when you need a job to do in the warmth of the workshop, rather than lying down on the the garage floor!

2 hours ago, Irmscher Man said:

Good work there Vince! Its good to see all the little pieces coming together. Its always good to have stuff like this to work on when you need a job to do in the warmth of the workshop, rather than lying down on the the garage floor!

Thanks Paul, 

I've got the instrument cluster at home so I guess I'll do that now.  Keith has the front seat subframes and runners to blast so they will be next on the list. 

Edited by Vince

On 22/02/2024 at 20:13, Vince said:

Thanks Paul, 

I've got the instrument cluster at home so I guess I'll do that now.  Keith has the front seat subframes and runners to blast so they will be next on the list. 

Yep - its good to have a supply of little jobs to keep you going. I was prepping and painting the front anti-rollbar last night, so that's another one ticked off my list. I also found a box of dusty cassette holders for the centre console, so they will be another late night clean up job this week. Are you okay for these?