Agreed value

As I'm nearly at the point of being finished with the A series I need to seriously think about increasing the value its insured for.

Does the club provide anything that I can show to my insurance company to show what its actually worth rather than having to try a persuade them what's its worth? 

I hope to have the final polishing completed and last parts fitted by the end of Feb and can then take some proper photos for the valuation.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Andy.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 611 said:

Thanks for the info, any idea who that is?

Im way down south in Bournemouth!!

Andy

The area rep in Bournemouth is probably you Andy - just no one’s told you yet. 😂

I’d be interested in a map showing all reps and their respective patch.

I’m interested in a valuation too.

Edited by Jonathan Pounsett
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jonathan Pounsett said:

The area rep in Bournemouth is probably you Andy - just no one’s told you yet. 😂

I’d be interested in a map showing all reps and their respective patch.

I’m interested in a valuation too.

Ha ha!

A map would be good.

Only me and Paul with the turbo that i know down this way, so a nice easy area to manage!!

If you haven’t got anyone nearby who can do a club valuation for you, you can always send us the details of the car with some supporting photos and we can do a valuation on club letter headed paper for you. Insurance companies usually accept this sort of valuation. For heavily modified cars, they often request an engineers report too.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Surely an official letter from the club would be sufficient?

I would think that should be fine. I will check with my insurance company.

19 hours ago, Irmscher Man said:

If you haven’t got anyone nearby who can do a club valuation for you, you can always send us the details of the car with some supporting photos and we can do a valuation on club letter headed paper for you. Insurance companies usually accept this sort of valuation. For heavily modified cars, they often request an engineers report too.

That would be great. I hope to have it all finished by the end of Feb, so i can get some proper pics then and write up the spec. It has had a lot of modifications done but none are structural (as they say!) its mostly upgrades.

Who would i send all this info to?

Andy

• Like 1

Hi Andy, you can send the details across to me when you are done, and I can have a chat with you about valuations.

The reason I’m being slightly vague is that I am standing down as Chairman at the AGM at the end of February but I will be on hand to help with the transition and help with things like this. It may be a new person at the helm by the time you have finished with the car. Regardless, you can either message me on here or email chairman@mantaclub.org and we will sort it out for you.

Regards,

Paul.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/02/2022 at 01:13, Irmscher Man said:

Hi Andy, you can send the details across to me when you are done, and I can have a chat with you about valuations.

The reason I’m being slightly vague is that I am standing down as Chairman at the AGM at the end of February but I will be on hand to help with the transition and help with things like this. It may be a new person at the helm by the time you have finished with the car. Regardless, you can either message me on here or email chairman@mantaclub.org and we will sort it out for you.

Regards,

Paul.

Hi Paul

I have just sent the info about the car across to the email address so hopefully if its not you someone else will get it ok.

Andy

• Like 1