B hatch rear quarter NOS

Paul Barrett

Hens teeth that, even harder to find a hen that needs that.

Would anyone use it or should I say multiples of it. There is always one🫣 but can't see alot being needed.

If the club was more active, be nice to see how many members own hatches.

2 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Would be a good use of the clubs money even if it will be some time before they can copy it 👍

Should that be club members money 😉

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ®evo03 said:

Hens teeth that, even harder to find a hen that needs that.

Would anyone use it or should I say multiples of it. There is always one🫣 but can't see alot being needed.

If the club was more active, be nice to see how many members own hatches.

Should that be club members money 😉

Yes indeed club members money. So that needs to be considered. Is there a demand for it. £800 is a lot of club money for a panel that may just in storage for years until it’s possible to reproduce and would there even be a demand. 

• Like 1

Hatch quarter panel, a rear panel or inner rear panel would be needed more due to manufacturing methods.

It's a great panel, and it is what it is, only very useful and demanded if there is a need for it. 

Regarding panels, I may be wrong here, but I don't think, or should I say, I hope, I never need a coupe roof skin. Yet they are being produced. I thought most Mantas are either now restored, or beyond a roof skin. 

Suppose sales numbers tell the tale.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ®evo03 said:

Hatch quarter panel, a rear panel or inner rear panel would be needed more due to manufacturing methods.

It's a great panel, and it is what it is, only very useful and demanded if there is a need for it. 

Regarding panels, I may be wrong here, but I don't think, or should I say, I hope, I never need a coupe roof skin. Yet they are being produced. I thought most Mantas are either now restored, or beyond a roof skin. 

Suppose sales numbers tell the tale.

I have two project cars and if money was not an issue I would take 2 roofs and 4 rear quarters! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jessopia74 said:

High res scan would certainly be a start mate, but we can surely get that off a shell anyway. 

Was gonna say, I’ve got a genuine new radiator mount I’m happy to have scanned for reproduction, so long as I get it back I see no issue! 

• Like 1