Cav Coupe On Ebay

The seller is the same person I've just bought a complete mint condition blue interior from, as well as an exhaust and a door last year. He's just outside Glasgow if anyone wanted to go look at it. Top bloke, if the car's half as good as the interior I've just had from him it'll be a stunner.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully they will pop into here. :thumbup

i KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SPOT IT! I bought it Thursday evening,we flew up to Scotland with BMI Baby Thursday morning, stayed with my sister in law in Haddington, Nr Edinburgh, we met the owner, and car in the service station Thusday evening, a very nice guy, done a deal, went back to Haddington with the car, left Haddington Friday morning 0900, arrived at Kidwelly at 2000, the car is an absolute stunner, it's like new, the interior looks as though anyone has ever been inside it. I took it down to the local Testing Station this morning,just to have a good look underneath, the tester was airlocked, he didn;t know what to say, he called the three mechanics out of he workshop to see it, it is totally solid everywhere. Right then so you know now where it is, Not in Scotland!!!

Julian.

PS. 1979 RED MANTA COUPE FOR SALE SOON!!!

Edited by Julian

i KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SPOT IT! I bought it Thursday evening,we flew up to Scotland with BMI Baby Thursday morning, stayed with my sister in law in Haddington, Nr Edinburgh, we met the owner, and car in the service station Thusday evening, a very nice guy, done a deal, went back to Haddington with the car, left Haddington Friday morning 0900, arrived at Kidwelly at 2000, the car is an absolute stunner, it's like new, the interior looks as though anyone has ever been inside it. I took it down to the local Testing Station this morning,just to have a good look underneath, the tester was airlocked, he didn;t know what to say, he called the three mechanics out of he workshop to see it, it is totally solid everywhere. Right then so you know now where it is, Not in Scotland!!!

Julian.

PS. 1979 RED MANTA COUPE FOR SALE SOON!!!

Would only be fair to sell yer red coupe to someone up here then......an eye for an eye an aw that!!

Sounds like you've got hold of a stunning coupe.......pictures?

John.

Julian, looks like you've got a stunner there mate! In fact my Dad very nearly put a bid on it himself :thumbup

Will it be making it's way to any shows or meets soon then? I'd love to see this car, and finally put a face to your name!

I don't know what has gone wrong with photobucket, I've spent about two hours trying to put pics on, so I've given up. There are good pics on the ebay listing though.

Julian.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice one :thumbup I was going to come over for a chat, def would have done if I realisde it was a fellow member :thumbup

BTW Lovely looking motor :thumbup

Only one problem wityh this car, it's been lowered, so low I have to go over speed bumps on the road about two MPH, so I'm going to put standard springs under it, other than that I can't fault it, everywhere I go people are looking at it, I've never seen such interest taken in a car, Chris Thomas thinks it's a cracker :D

Only one problem wityh this car, it's been lowered, so low I have to go over speed bumps on the road about two MPH, so I'm going to put standard springs under it, other than that I can't fault it, everywhere I go people are looking at it, I've never seen such interest taken in a car, Chris Thomas thinks it's a cracker :D

Ken how ye feel. :lol: