What Would You Give For This?

I wouldnt go any higher than the 700 start big. So long as the LSD is in good working order. The shell i can garuntee will be too far gone to even consider repairing. (look at where the boot seal should go) Any other working part would be a bonus.....

I think we should make things interesting and throw a tenner each in as a prize for anyone brave enough to rebuild it! Lol.

Ah. . . a challenge ,

Bet she was a beast in her day tho ,

If i didnt have so much on , id have a go at her ,

Kev

Would be an exellent longterm project. Im struggling to get ahead with mine at the moment. Wish there was somewhere near me that was manta friendly to do somw work n get me back on track.

Would be an exellent longterm project. Im struggling to get ahead with mine at the moment. Wish there was somewhere near me that was manta friendly to do somw work n get me back on track.

i know the feeling ave been trying to get motivated to finish ma i200 but when im off its raining had it for sale then was actually quite glad it didnt go i will get thier in the end?? :lol:

Ye, keep movin fwd. Iv just sent my halfshafts off to have long studs pressed in but i bought the wrong studs, grrr. Just ordered new ones tho.

When done i can put the rear disc conversion, new volvo 4 pots and brake servo together. That should supply sufficient motivation to do the rest. Lol.