Cut Down C30Se 24V Head On German Ebay

Bare head done by Risse Motorsport cost me €900 three years ago.

Had one copied from it and so have a spare which cost another £700 so add in the valves etc

Figure it out...

Edited by Titson

Certainly does and mine is all built up in the rally car and not even been fired up yet,

Plus you will need a custom exhaust manifold and system, mine cost £700 just for that, so won't be taking her into the forests though, just on the tarmac!

• 2 weeks later...

So if you were to cut down the 24v head, mate it directly with a 2.4 cih with standard obv cut down cams running a standard c30se timing belt would it work?? Think i need a wee project like this lol. Quite fancy a turbocharged cih twin cam.

Its these mad engine conversions and hybrids that i really enjoy learning about.

Usually they are cheap to carry out like mating an rs turbo cvh head to a zetec bottom end gives you a 2.1 cvh or zvh as its known.

Also mating a bmw k series bike head fits an a series block and gives a 16v a series. Its mad how people find these things out.

one been done with supercharger doing 400bhp with belt slip so when belt grips to supercharger it with do more. :rolleyes:

500bhp out of the 400 engine with turbo so cut down head could do same. :ph34r:

don't think a GTE box or axle will take it though :lol:.

So if you were to cut down the 24v head, mate it directly with a 2.4 cih with standard obv cut down cams running a standard c30se timing belt would it work?? Think i need a wee project like this lol. Quite fancy a turbocharged cih twin cam. Its these mad engine conversions and hybrids that i really enjoy learning about. Usually they are cheap to carry out like mating an rs turbo cvh head to a zetec bottom end gives you a 2.1 cvh or zvh as its known. Also mating a bmw k series bike head fits an a series block and gives a 16v a series. Its mad how people find these things out.
You need to run the senator timing chain, but get the uprated one from the Monza/Senator club as the standard chain won't take it. It's not cheap to build one like this, though I guess it's your definition of cheap.