Manta B hatchback or coupe

Snowy

11 minutes ago, Monaco Blue said:

I have already been speaking to Carl and if something with MOT doesn't crop up in the next day I will be buying this. 

I just want something more ready to go if that makes sense. 

On 14/3/2019 at 11:49, Snowy said:

Wanted a manta hatch or coupe that needs work but is on the road or could be very easily. 

Thanks 

Easy, well except for the price tag, low mileage, :D its a wonder Monaco didnt see this one! Seems to see most, maybe he keeps the good ones to himself! :P Ok let the onslaught begin, would look better with quads, etc etc. 

2jipbt78-700x450.jpg

http://classic-youngtimers.com/listing/opel-manta-b-gsi-exclusive/

1 hour ago, ®evo03 said:

its a wonder Monaco didn't see this one! Seems to see most, maybe he keeps the good ones to himself!

Haha! If only! ☺️ I thought I was being reasonable as to what's probably affordable. 😉

Tis rather nice, however it's been discussed previously, either here or on Facebook. It was supplied with square lights as back then in the late 80's, it was compulsory in Sweden for all cars to have headlamp washers/wipers.

Also a bit strange that someone has gone to the bother of putting speakers in the doorcards, yet there's no stereo fitted or the spring loaded cassette holders.

There is this one that might fit the bill nicely:

Or this one if it's still up for sale:

Edited by Monaco Blue

• 5 months later...