Saab Turbo Coupe

Bonga

Is anyone interested in my Saab Turbo manta. I'm between keeping and selling it at the minute. If I get what it owes me it'll go. It's got around 6 months MOT left. Full spec;

Saab b204 conversion. Runs fine no issues. GT28 turbo. Bigger injectors come with car. Could be fitted with a remap. 3" stainless exhaust from manifold back. Large rad with twin fans. Large front mounted intercooler. AEM wideband fuel air mix gauge and boost gauge.

Omega gearbox

Jaguar 4HA powerlock limited slip diff. 4 linked. This set up could take lots more power but tbh I think it's quick enough as is.

Gaz adjustable dampers. TJM track use springs. These are hard but seriously handles like a go-kart.

Floormounted pedal box. Calibra turbo front brakes and Astra 16v rear discs. Large lever hydraulic handbrake.

2 bucket seats. Deep dished steering wheel. Bolt in 1/2 cage. Shell is solid enough has had work done to it at some point. Sunroof has been plater over with what looks to be another manta shaped plate. With a bit of skill could be welded up properly.

Corsa B power steering. Astra GTE digital dash.

Currently has 7" 5 spoke white wheels. They look ok but they ain't revs. They have Toyo tyres that are all decent. I have 8" revs but would like to keep them

Mot still has about 5 months on it. 

Has all the bits to make a proper car. Needs a bit of a tidy up to be perfect but it's good to go as is. Got a few niggly problems but what old car hasn't. Seals on the rear axle have a slight leak, has a bit of vibration once gets up to about 70-80. Speed doesn't work on Digi dash. Bit of the rust coming through at drivers side of the rear panel. See it in pictures.

£5200

IMG_20191229_145454.jpg

IMG_20191229_145444.jpg

IMG_20191229_145434.jpg

Snapchat-1860612638.thumb.jpg.e11a12d7e9896d68f4a80532b2c85f54.jpg

IMG_20191229_093056.jpg

• Like 2

I have spent thousands on a Project and large pile of bits so far, that's only a few grand more than what I have spent for something miles off what you have there!  

I get it's probably not for the purist and the cooling on the front is a bit marmite but I can only imagine the silly grin on someone's face first time they take it on a track or for a proper blast 😁

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, TheRealExile said:

I have spent thousands on a Project and large pile of bits so far, that's only a few grand more than what I have spent for something miles off what you have there!  

I get it's probably not for the purist and the cooling on the front is a bit marmite but I can only imagine the silly grin on someone's face first time they take it on a track or for a proper blast 😁

Your right it's made up of good parts and goes well. I've got a few videos in on the track manta thread. It lacks a bit of finesse in the finish. Tbh I don't think it needs the additional cooling in the bumper. It's already got a massive rad with twin fans. I've got another bumper sitting that can go with it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jessopia74 said:

As always something comes up when your not looking 🙈

I would have had this off you a few weeks ago, but filled the crack in the wall with an Ascona now 🤦🏻‍♂️

Your garage must be some size Jess 😂😂

• Haha 1