Engine Bay Stickers

Jonathan Pounsett

2 hours ago, Moonmonkey said:

Which are you after. The club shop sells the “high voltage” one

Thanks @Moonmonkeythey’re the ones I’m after. The “high voltage” one looks green and I was looking for a yellow one. 

I’m worried about buying anything from the club shop from what I’ve heard.

3 hours ago, execman said:

I bought 3 of these from edelschmiede emern for 30.48 euro, but that was back in November 2021.

2 hours ago, Paul Barrett said:

I’m sure club shop has all the stickers needed now. I have a set 

What colour is your “high voltage” one @execmanand @Paul Barrett?

On 08/05/2023 at 20:10, Jonathan Pounsett said:

Thanks @Moonmonkeythey’re the ones I’m after. The “high voltage” one looks green and I was looking for a yellow one. 

I’m worried about buying anything from the club shop from what I’ve heard.

The club shop ones are the correct ones for Vauxhall/Opels of our era. They even have the GM part number printed on the sticker. I have a small supply of original ones and I provided one of these for scanning, so they should be spot on. 

I think a couple of the guys on here have bought decals from Zen Graphics in the past and have made comments about how they don't last very well, so not sure what type of vinyl they use but probably quite cheap. 

If you need something from the club shop in a hurry, you can just drop a note out to say you need it quickly. Usually orders are processed once a month or so, depending on what else is going on with club events etc. Is that your concern Johnathan?

7 hours ago, Irmscher Man said:

The club shop ones are the correct ones for Vauxhall/Opels of our era. They even have the GM part number printed on the sticker. I have a small supply of original ones and I provided one of these for scanning, so they should be spot on. 

I think a couple of the guys on here have bought decals from Zen Graphics in the past and have made comments about how they don't last very well, so not sure what type of vinyl they use but probably quite cheap. 

If you need something from the club shop in a hurry, you can just drop a note out to say you need it quickly. Usually orders are processed once a month or so, depending on what else is going on with club events etc. Is that your concern Johnathan?

Thanks @Irmscher Man, I have already ordered them from the club shop but I haven’t been able to pay. I couldn’t see any payment details in the club shop so I asked for them via the “contact us” link but haven’t received a reply. The automated confirmation email I received by return could have included the details but instead asks me to email the club. I tried to respond to the email but it’s a “no reply” address.

I put the money in a bottle and threw it in the sea - I hope you receive it soon. 🤪

• Haha 3

On 11/05/2023 at 17:12, Jonathan Pounsett said:

Thanks @Irmscher Man, I have already ordered them from the club shop but I haven’t been able to pay. I couldn’t see any payment details in the club shop so I asked for them via the “contact us” link but haven’t received a reply. The automated confirmation email I received by return could have included the details but instead asks me to email the club. I tried to respond to the email but it’s a “no reply” address.

I put the money in a bottle and threw it in the sea - I hope you receive it soon. 🤪

Thanks for letting me know, there looks like there is a glitch on the shop with that item, so I’ll check it out. If you want to PM me, we can sort out a bank transfer and I can log it onto the system and process it that way. The emails on the site need sorting as they all come from an unmonitored account. We are trying to get that sorted at the moment so thanks for letting me know.

• Like 2