Remanufactured Panels - B Series Coupe ROOF SKIN

Irmscher Man

Manta B Coupe Roof Skin Panel

Further news from the manufacturers this morning, and the first batch of Coupe Roof skins are ready for pressing, so we are in a position to start taking deposits for these now. For those of you that bought the Battery Trays we had manufactured previously, you will know that these are far superior quality to anything else on the market – better than original spec. We fully expect the roof skins to be as good. The Roof skin is for a MANTA B COUPE, No Sunroof. 

I would like to make ordering them as simple as possible, so you can either order via the club shop and pay for your deposit here using the order function OR you can do a bank transfer direct to the OMOC Bank account (preferred option). Please make a note here if you are interested and we can kick off the payment.

We will then contact everyone who has paid a deposit once they are ready to ship. You will need to make a final payment, including shipping fees (or you could collect from Keighley in W Yorks), and they panel will be with you.

We will accept payment via Paypal or direct Bank Transfer, (which would be preferable as it would save the club some funds as we won’t have to pay the 2.9% transaction fee)

Cost per item is £580 +VAT (£116.00)- and club members will get a 10% discount. I'm not sure of shipping costs yet, as we haven't had them weighed and obviously, this will be dependant on where they are being sent.  Once they are ready for shipping, we will be in touch about shipping costs once we know your address. Please be advised that any orders sent outside of the UK will also be liable for import tax, which varies according to location.

As you can see, there are 2 options. The roof skin on its own, and a second option that comes with the B pillar strengthening bar, ready for you to fit.

Prices are: 

• Roof Skin £580 + VAT
  • Roof Skin with Strengthening bar £680.71 +VAT

Initial Deposit

• Roof Skin £290
  • Roof Skin with Strengthening bar £340

Please note:

10% Club Member Discount will be applied upon payment of the final instalment.

Shipping will also be applied as part of your final payment.

Sample Rook Skin Expressed 01.jpg

Sample Rook Skin Expressed 02.jpg

• Like 2

I'm trying to pay a deposit and also buy a battery tray but its saying delivery is not available to my location in Scotland for either part and not allowing me to. I see there is an option to pay by transfer and collect instead, i can do this if needed. Can anyone help?

Edited by CRAZYDAVE

2 hours ago, CRAZYDAVE said:

I'm trying to pay a deposit and also buy a battery tray but its saying delivery is not available to my location in Scotland for either part and not allowing me to. I see there is an option to pay by transfer and collect instead, i can do this if needed. Can anyone help?

Hi Dave - yes, its much better if you can do a bank transfer. We don't need to worry about postage at this stage, as we can sort that out when you finalise the order.
The Bank details for the club are as follows:

OMOC Banking Details.JPG

1 hour ago, Irmscher Man said:

Hi Dave - yes, its much better if you can do a bank transfer. We don't need to worry about postage at this stage, as we can sort that out when you finalise the order.
The Bank details for the club are as follows:

OMOC Banking Details.JPG

No problem, any idea why it won’t quote allow postage for me to buy a battery tray? I’ve ordered things from the shop before with no problems 

11 minutes ago, CRAZYDAVE said:

No problem, any idea why it won’t quote allow postage for me to buy a battery tray? I’ve ordered things from the shop before with no problems 

For the Battery Tray, (and actually for all panels) we don't actually calculate the postage in house. The shipping fees are applied by the Manufacturer, as they send the items out direct from the factory. If you pay using the bank transfer, we can sort out the shipping fees once they have been calculated. If you are mainland UK, they are usually £25.

27 minutes ago, Jessopia74 said:

• Roof Skin with Strengthening bar £680.71 +VAT
    I will take one of these, but will I be provided with a VAT invoice?

Whats the deposit amount to BACS 

Sorry, I have now included the Deposit amounts on the original post. They are detailed in the shop but that's only useful if you are going to pay for them online. Our preferred option is actually for you to pay your deposit direct to the bank, and message us when you have paid. We will put your name down on the database and advise the manufacturers or how many orders we have.

VAT Invoices will be supplied with the finalised order and will come from the manufacturer, Expressed Steel Panels, who are VAT registered.

Initial Deposit

• Roof Skin £290

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 15/09/2023 at 16:55, Irmscher Man said:

For the Battery Tray, (and actually for all panels) we don't actually calculate the postage in house. The shipping fees are applied by the Manufacturer, as they send the items out direct from the factory. If you pay using the bank transfer, we can sort out the shipping fees once they have been calculated. If you are mainland UK, they are usually £25.

Sorry, I have now included the Deposit amounts on the original post. They are detailed in the shop but that's only useful if you are going to pay for them online. Our preferred option is actually for you to pay your deposit direct to the bank, and message us when you have paid. We will put your name down on the database and advise the manufacturers or how many orders we have.

VAT Invoices will be supplied with the finalised order and will come from the manufacturer, Expressed Steel Panels, who are VAT registered.

Initial Deposit

• Roof Skin £290

Are there any more photos? I’d like to see the inside and the “strengthening bar”. 

• 5 months later...

Things seam to be a bit haphazard, I have paid a deposit but no one has confirmed it has been received (cash out off my A/c) not in a hurry yet just like to know what's happening 

Apologies for the late response, things have been slow at the manufacturers but we did speak to the MD at the NEC show. They will proceed with the manufacturing soon, and we are in touch them about dates but don’t have anything concrete unfortunately.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, srmrally said:

Good to hear hopefully be ready at same point as my self (no time scale given 😂) hopefully ready for next year 

The coupe I want one for is probably still not going to be ready for 2years after I get the skin too 😂

• Haha 1