Gt/e Coupe Parts

hedcase

Hi All, I have some new and used GT/E parts for sale at reasonable prices, some free, with part numbers etc. The list runs to four pages, so I can email them to you as a word document with no obligation to buy. Some goodies include a set of halfshafts with almost new bearings fitted (3k) that will just slide in to your axle if you only need new halfshaft bearings as they have gaskets and o rings fitted. Do get in touch - hedley.england@lineone.net

• 2 weeks later...

Froggy (and anyone else who might be wondering or waiting for a reply from him), it's definitely not a nonsense thread. I know Hedley personally, he wrote regular articles for the club mag for years. Probably just hasn't been online for a few days, I'm sure he'll get back to you soon!

Hi all, been offline for a few days, but am now trying to catch up. I'll send the list to those who want it. I know where there is a 1.8 gearbox, but it's past Cardigan in West wales. I'll try and find his number if you're interested in going that far. It was sitting in his workshop gathering dust.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...