Spotted On The Net

Thanks for sharing that!:thumbup

Some lovely cars, that was a very good year as I remember, there's even a photo of my old Opel Commodore B Coupe!!

IMG_3037.jpg

Seems like a lifetime ago now!:(

Cheers,

Alf.

Very good shot of me looking at the Green A near the end! must have been one of the last times I was there.

Good vid.:thumbup

He He mate, didn't spot that last night, and as Alf just said, it does seem like a lifetime ago now.

Edit.. forgot to add on that Alf, that is one gorgeous looking Commodore

Edited by opel2000

Good vid Clive, sat there going such and such's old car or such and such's car and thats not with us anymore :( .

Aleks came to see what i was looking at and pissed herself at your avatar and couldn't look at the pics as she kept looking at the cat. :D

Good vid Clive, sat there going such and such's old car or such and such's car and thats not with us anymore :( .

Aleks came to see what i was looking at and pissed herself at your avatar and couldn't look at the pics as she kept looking at the cat. :D

That cat is rocking to the same beat as the german industrial metal band I'm listening to now. :lol:

He He mate, didn't spot that last night, and as Alf just said, it does seem like a lifetime ago now.

Edit.. forgot to add on that Alf, that is one gorgeous looking Commodore

It doeas seem like a long time since I was last there but seeing that vid made it seem like yesterday :D. Roll on next year I say!;).

• 3 weeks later...