More NOS Manta /Ascona parts - updated June 26

CalCol

Passenger side chrome surround is yours, Allan.

The only window winders I have new are anthracite with a chrome surround (so 1982+ GT/E or Berlinetta). I've had electric windows in all three Mantas for years so I've never bothered collecting spares.

I did a quick check of German parts dealer stock and I'm afraid none of them are showing stock of black with the chrome surround.

Based on previous parcels, first class postage should be £3.55 for the chrome surround and it takes a day to get to you. Anything else you want that's light won't change that. Let me know if that's OK and I'll send the surround out after the weekend. Please PM me the address you want me to send it to.

Cheers,
Nick

Hi CalCol,

would you have a passenger side interior door opener surround in chrome and a drivers side interior lock surround in chrome? Grey and chrome window winders for both doors with the 8 splines?

thanks

mike.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/07/2019 at 22:43, CalCol said:

Hi Andy,

Yup, both the GT/E one and the Jetex one are still available. The GT/E one is for the standard pipe size, naturally, the Jetex one is a 51mm pipe.

Cheers,
Nick

Can't believe I've only just seen this 😮 if the GTE one is still available I'll have it please, sorry for the late reply 

Hi chaps,
Apologies for the silence but I've been in hospital for a few weeks. Back out now so catching up on PMs and posts on this thread....

@Berlinetta  Afraid no RHD square headlamps. I have some but they're LHD and the lenses / reflectors are handed so they're no use for the UK.

@Pat carson   You probably need to post that question in the parts wanted section for the maximum number of people to see it. :)

@ANDY ABBOTT   Yours, sir! Let me get a price for posting it and PM you, unless you have a way to get it from Reading.

@rutts   I'm showing two in stock, with one spoken for. The bad news is that the other one I have may still be in the US (I'll have to check) but let me find out first, then we can work out how to get it to you without it costing an arm and a leg.

@Jessopia74  Had a run on sunroof seals, I'm afraid, and I'm all out now. Sorry. I have a couple of keys here that had your name on them, do you still need them?

If anyone else is waiting on replies for me, please PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Cheers,
Nick

Hi Jess,
Yup, all still available - 1x left, 1x right smooth handles in black, 2x front, 2x rear velvet rails and the remaining chassis leg. I'll PM you...
Cheers,
Nick

Edited by CalCol
  • Thanks 1