Upgrading membership

Simonl

Hi Simon,  you only need web membership for the access you want. Whilst full membership does have additional benefits, it web membership will stroll grant you the correct benefits to use thus forum and the FB club page fully.

But it does not look like it’s been applied to your account yet as the badge is missing 

@simon p should be able to help get that sorted and also with change to full membership and will be along to help you no doubt shortly. BTW Welcome to omoc 👍

Edited by Jessopia74

2 hours ago, Simonl said:

Still nothing what a joke

Hi Simon. 

Nothing has come through to me.Not sure if any of the othe committee have seen anything. 

Can you pm me your membership number and address and I'll look into it.

Apologies this has been missed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simonl said:

Hi, I don’t have a membership number nothing has come through from the club. My bank account has been deducted but that’s all that’s happened. My address is 30 nightingale drive,Towcester,Northants,Nn126ra

thanks

Hi Simon,

Your only down the road from me (I'm in Northampton). If you need any help give me a shout. You should pop along to the midlands area meetings. It's a little bit of a trek but worth it. Our next meeting is on the 24th November at the Royal Horse in Warwick.

Vince

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simonl said:

Hi, I don’t have a membership number nothing has come through from the club. My bank account has been deducted but that’s all that’s happened. My address is 30 nightingale drive,Towcester,Northants,Nn126ra

thanks

Ok I'm  on this apologies im waiting  for memberp  sec to get back to me

15 hours ago, Simonl said:

Hi Simon,

We have looked into the issue this evening and it seems that there is indeed a problem on the membership system which has affected new applications since roughly the middle of October. Membership applications have been processed by PayPal but have been marked as pending on the membership system, which means that access has not been approved to the members area of the forums.

We are aware of the issue now and can look into fixing it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention as it has been affecting a few people but its only when it is queried that we know to investigate it.

I have changed your settings Simon, so you should have full access now. We can also look into any other accounts where this has happened and fix them manually too. Once that is done, we can look ask our web developer to take a look and see what the root cause is.

Sorry once again for the hassle.....darn computers!

Cheers,

Paul.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just as a further update, the problem has been found today and fixed.

For those that are interested, one of the API's that dealt with membership settings didn't like the PHP upgrade that was completed in mid October. A little niggle but an important one that has now been sorted.

Thanks once again for bringing it to the attention of the club.

• Like 4