Berlinetta 1.8 Hatchback

rutts

Jun052009016.jpg

manta hatchback berlinetta 1.8.

i bought the car off andy turner (ambleside) last october. welded the usual jacking points replacing the floor sections above and lower bulk head/a post triangle areas and a section of chassis on drivers side, this car is very solid now. i had it repainted not a perfect mint job but looks very good and shiney in white. it has early GTE interior with yellow check centres irmscher/exclusive steering wheel and period sharp radio cassette player. dark door panels have been fitted also with black handels. exclusive wheels (mims can be bought if required) with 205x60x14 rear and 195x60x14 front with lots of tread all round. the engine is a perfect low milage engine i sourced from a club member which i fitted new belt and NGK iridium plugs with magnecore leads( cost a few pounds on there own). when fitting the engine i also fitted a new clutch.brakes are standard with EBC front pads new rear cylinders/handbrake cable fitted a month ago.has a pair of lucas 5 inch spot light on the front( the carellos have been changed) to help see in dark as standard light are not too bright as we know. the sunroof had usual rust signs but has been treated and the sunroof has been sealed up so will not open again or let in water to rot the jacking points again. fitted with a tow bar but i never checked if light work for a trailor.

This will not be a SHOW car but a very good reliable everyday motor, has road tax till end of march 2011 and MOT to start of march 2011. it will go through next mot with no problems that i know of. you can come and look anytime sat/sundays lift carpets jack it up in a well lit garage with hand lamp available. really need around £875 for this motor come and look let me know your thoughts. the motor is in blackburn area in lancashire. pics can be sent if you PM me your email address

still for sale

Edited by rutts

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...