How Scarce Are These Boxes Then?

no offence intended to the seller but his stuff is always very expensive for stuff which is usually the kind of things a lot of us have or would have had in our spares collection. regarding the box 5 speed 83-86 monzas & senators pop up a lot on ebay .are these fitted with this box or are there some rare ones ???

For a comparison, i picked up a getrag 265 with similar mileage, but with a known history for £275 and collected it from Edinburgh, never had dealings with the guy selling the 10k one but he asks way way too much for his items and for that reason alone i will not deal with him, (my own opinion) i look elsewhwere for better priced items and if you wait long enough it will come along

jag xj6,xjs,lotus europa and of course monza have these boxes jag boxes are £400 for a good one all you need is a ford clutch plate to fit jag spline. if its for a valver conversion just buy an opel omega 3.0 box and convert that to cable clutch or just put a master cylinder on your clutch pedal.

he is a good guy though bought loads off him in past.

Was thinking the same as Mark,,,, if these are so sought after, I was simply wondering why I've seen cheap Monza/Senators breaking in the past???

Most were auto's or just had the standard box, only a few had the dogleg 1st box,which presumably this is.