Scottish Owners

kenny dock

Awe gid few club folks up here awe ower Scotland and the isles. Yur local reps thi noo are Jock Ramsay, and Scot Ogden. Info in club mag for contact.

Mi sel rep for up here fur ower 20 years stood doon aboot 4 year back. But aye plenty interest in the Manta up here, oor main problem is the distances between awebuddy for even awe weekly meet or monthly.

cheers rab.

http://www.spanglefish.com/scottishclanmanta/

Edited by Rab
  • Like 1

alright mate,i'm in ayrshire near Irvine,my manta is an on going project at the moment but i do alot off shows wi my mk1 astra gte ,

there's a vauxhall /opel day at crail on sun 7th April ,PM me your number as there will be a few cars going up if you fancy coming along 'not all mantas tho

but there will be mk1/2 cav's mk1/2 astra gte's a senator and whatever else turns up on the day

cheers Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Up here in the Western Isles with a steel grey GTE coupe. Would love to get to some Scottish meets but the ferry, distance and time away from home are killers. The local Classic Car Club, including two or three Mantas, is planning a run over Bealach na Ba (Applecross) on 29 June - Scottish members welcome to join us for a day trip in stunning scenery.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm right up the north west corner! White gte coupe. Again it's the time away and how far I have to go to get anywhere lol. Tho would maybe be interested in a meet. I to will be going to applecross this year last Saturday in July I think. For the games piss up! Keep in touch tho!!

• 3 weeks later...

would be great to get a big scottish meet somewhere in the middle for us all , theres a few of us here in the central belt but it would need to be a bit more north , but its trying to please everyone its the hard bit , cood be a scottish billing lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just seen this updated thread, I'm def up for a meet this year but I'm away all of July, back in country at the beginning of August for 5 weeks then away again. So for me it would have to be august. I'll catch it next year if its July though :)