New Project, 400 Rep

Novasportc550

If you are wanting to keep the original jack then check the diameter of the tubes on the new jacking points as they will be too small! Use the original tubes if they are any good.

Got this as a donner car.... That hatch dont look that bad and there are VERY FEW two slot hatches left, would be nice if it could be saved.
It's been sitting for years and is covered in surface rust, the guy that I am buying it of is keeping the engine and box, I get the rest..

Same as Rob (aka sinney_norman) i've got lots of bits if that what your stuck for.

i have been thinking about this hatch ever since i saw the pictures of it, Two slot hatches are now really rare, i can only think of one making it to Billing in the last ten years, Clive Armstrong's red auto.

i would save this Manta now only i have totally run out of space saving others, i am even willing to provide finance to help save this one if someone else has space if that what it takes, in other words if someone has got space to keep it but no money to get it i'd put my hand in my pocket (within reason) in order to see it saved. couldn't bare the thougt of a Manta so rare going for scrap when in some way i could have done something to save it.

• 2 weeks later...

A guy from here called Martin. Very nice chap. The kit was more expensive than most, but is a good quality, made from the original 400 moulds.. I can pm you his number if needed

Yeah if you would please.

Not entirely sure whether to go full 400 or just get the bonnet at the moment.