How Not To Advertise A Cav

Just looking at this ad on ebay for what could be a nice Cav Sportshatch, why not put twelve decent pics up plus a good description then i'm sure it would sell at a good price.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1979-VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-GLS-SH-WHITE-/171198404143?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27dc38562f#ht_277wt_1328

Well i am busy working so I won't have a chance to take any more photos I am afraid, I am selling this car for my father who isn't well so sorry if it's an inconvience but there nothing I can do plus it ends tomorrow anyway.

This is the answer he sent me when I asked him for some more pics, as my son was interested in the car.

It has the same mileage as my Cavalier, so if it is as good a nick as mine it will be a good buy, and if it went for the price that it stands at now it will be an excellent buy. And it's manual, I wish mine was!

Edited by Julian

It might well be a very good car, but given that the pictures appear to be printed photographs from a film camera (hey, remember those? :D) which have been scanned in, my guess is the pics on the ad are a few years old. We don't even know if it's got tax or MOT at the moment because the seller hasn't bothered to mention it.

It might well be a very good car, but given that the pictures appear to be printed photographs from a film camera (hey, remember those? :D) which have been scanned in, my guess is the pics on the ad are a few years old. We don't even know if it's got tax or MOT at the moment because the seller hasn't bothered to mention it.

On my computer it mentions No tax nor Mot Rob! I told you to upgrade that computer of yours, I did, mine is only 13 years old!, you just can't beat steam powered!!