Manta B Parts - Lots of them body panels , 3.67 Axle Headlights etc etc

MrCarlos

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, if you still have the steering rack and headlamps available, do you know how much extra a courier would be please? (if you're able to sent it of course).

Did you sell the clear front indicators? If not, I'd buy them too, don't need them, just for their rarity.

Thanks.

Hi there, if you still have the steering rack and headlamps available, do you know how much extra a courier would be please? (if you're able to sent it of course).

Did you sell the clear front indicators? If not, I'd buy them too, don't need them, just for their rarity.

Thanks.

Hiya Rick - Steering rack and headlights are both still available ;o) Indicators are sold I'm afraid. Shipping on the headlights will be £10 and £15 on the steering rack. Best wrapped and sent seperately, too much risk of breaking the lights in transit if I try to wrap it all up together!

Carl

Thanks Carl. I've literally just paid for a refurbished steering rack that I was offered from my wanted advert, but if you're okay to sell and send the headlamps for £60 then please PM or text me your paypal email (07513400181). Thanks again, Rick.

PS Is the rubber block that the bonnet stay sits into still on that red hatch breaker? I do need one if you can get it out in one piece? Cheers.

Thanks Carl. I've literally just paid for a refurbished steering rack that I was offered from my wanted advert, but if you're okay to sell and send the headlamps for £60 then please PM or text me your paypal email (07513400181). Thanks again, Rick.

PS Is the rubber block that the bonnet stay sits into still on that red hatch breaker? I do need one if you can get it out in one piece? Cheers.

that's fine on the headlights Rick , just txt you now :-)

forgot to put on the txt I think I have the bonnet stay thingy but not off the red one - I'll throw it in with the lights if I can find it !

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Are the headlamps still available, with or without sealing rubber?

I need the drivers side unit, though the pair would make sense as who knows when I'll knock the other side :-o

Could also be interested in the front bumper, but would need to get it to Newbury, Berkshire, so not sure of overall cost to do that

7 hours ago, rutthenut said:

Are the headlamps still available, with or without sealing rubber?

I need the drivers side unit, though the pair would make sense as who knows when I'll knock the other side :-o

Could also be interested in the front bumper, but would need to get it to Newbury, Berkshire, so not sure of overall cost to do that

Hiya - headlamps are sold I'm afraid.

I can ship the bumper for £25

• 2 weeks later...
On 15 February 2016 at 6:13 PM, scotty said:

Are the lower front wishbones still available? I need the offside one if in good condition.

Thanks

Hiya - yes I have the offside lower wishbone available - metal is in good condition , bushes are ok but it will need the balljoint changing - £25 plus £10 post and packing 

1 hour ago, Cavtastic said:

do you still have the bottom of the driverside A post please

I sold the one from this car but I have another available in good condition - £50 plus £15 postage and packing 

14 minutes ago, TheRealExile said:

Hi,

Is the Windscreen available and will it fit a Coupe?

Cheers.

The screen from this car is sold but I do have a clear screen suitable for a coupe .

its £75 collection only - impossible to courier glass 

11 hours ago, TheRealExile said:

Nice one...... If you don't mind waiting until next Friday I'll take it and collect as I'm in our Nelson office that day.

Yes not a problem holding onto it for you :-) I'm only in Hapton so really near to Nelson 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 16 August 2016 at 04:11, Manta GSi said:

Hi. Just wondering whether you still have the petrol cap?  Although my location is stated as NZ, I am back in Scotland next month. Regards. Alasdair

Hiya - yes I still have the outer fuel flap :-)

On 16 August 2016 at 06:23, rayjen2k said:

Hi. Are the door rubber seals available?

Sorry those are sold 

I 'm looking for the two panels that are just below the headlamps, they have the front indicators fixed to them, a slim chance I know, but would be ideal if I could find a pair in good nick, would save me having the job of fabricating a couple!!

3 hours ago, Julian said:

I 'm looking for the two panels that are just below the headlamps, they have the front indicators fixed to them, a slim chance I know, but would be ideal if I could find a pair in good nick, would save me having the job of fabricating a couple!!

I have a couple of cars breaking which may well have what you need on them Julian , I'll check for you when I'm back in work on Tuesday :-)

1 hour ago, Spitandpolish said:

Hi, do you still have the upper dash for sale?

Yes I do have one available at £50